The online racing simulator
Did you join LFS before 2004?
(112 posts, started )
I don't remember when I started racing in the demo, but I've been liscensed since February 27, 2004. I had a slow time about 6 weeks before the release of S2. About 3 weeks prior to S2 Alpha, I hit it hard and heavy in an attempt to hit a personal goal of 1000 wins prior to S2. I've been racing fairly regularly since.
I joined what is written there
<--

Edit: Ah, 2 months earlier or so. I think mid of march was it. And I think, the oldies are just reading those days, cause they got patient over time
#53 - Smax
March 2003 was when I bought the game in order to write a review of it for a now defunct gaming news website. After I'd bought it we were offered a coupla free S1 licences so that we could do the review...not that I regret spending the money or coming back in late 2005 to buy S2. I don't actually drive that much, I spend far more time spamming the forums or playing at making skins.

Prior to buying it, I played the demo for a few months with the staff from the website I was working on.
#54 - Goop
late '02, still play 2 or 3 nights a week
august 2002 and still going strong.
Sept 2003. Been losing ever since
Quote :Did you join LFS before 2004?

no

Quote :Did you join LFS before februari 2006?

yes
Remember it well. 21st September 2002, and still going strong.
Sometime in 2002 I think, just getting my 2nd wind thanks to my wheel.

Dan,
I joined RSC on the 19-12-2002, I'm assuming I started playing LFS a few days before that
Late 2002, summer hollidays..got bored and went on a "download some game demo's" spray..what else you got to do when you're bored and have to fill up 1 more month Downloaded + - 20 games in that week, LFS acctually by accident BUT! Out of those 20 games, it's the only one I still play Drove mostly demo, then 1/2 month S1 and *BAM*, S2 was out
May 2003
Joined LFS at May 2003, actually a few months earlier - didn't play at the start. Bought my license at December 2004. S2 license a few weeks after the release of S2.

I played LFS somewhere at 2002 year, but somehow forgot and deleted it.
Joined RSC 17-09-2002, days after finding LFS. Still here but like Vykos said, mostly reading. In fact I dont get time to read as much as I used to, let alone race Alot of guys are still here, alot of them left.

Im sure I heard L56 crashing about somewhere, anyone spot him?illepall
#65 - KTy
I joined when the first Beta came out... Somewhere in... June or July 2002 ?

I hardly drive these days, even if I'm a S2 licensed driver

Actually, I think I supported LFS in buying the licenses, 50% for the sim itself, and 50% for the adventure of these 3 crazy guys !

Cheers,

KTy
Played the old demo in 2002 for a while until the end of the year i think.. after that i quited and came back in s1.. summer 2003 if i´m not wrong

I still love this game... and really did a lot friends here in the last 4 years

And i´m in simulation world since 1998... this with wheel...
I played the demo from 2003, and got S1 licensed early 2004. We had a really cool time, with the best ever race-game. Well, that stoppet suddently with the release of a new patch, and I stoppet playing, when it became impossible to play with kb. That was after the s.3-e patch. I did bye a wheel: Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP, and tried it for a couple of month, but never grow to like it.

So. I have no intension on bying S2
confirmed: i am older than 2k4. i just watched a movie of LFS, talking about how a team formed in 2k3, and i was playing long before that team formed. mid-early 2k3 it is.
Summer 2003
<-- 11th February 2003 to be exact

Maybe not as active, but still around
#71 - JJ72
since the first demo,when is that?
Well, you can see my join date under my avatar

September 2003 - And im still not alien!
s1demo, october 2004.
finally bought s1 in january 05
Quote from mantis9 :

Im sure I heard L56 crashing about somewhere, anyone spot him?illepall

He's around, saw him not too long ago..
#75 - J.B.

Did you join LFS before 2004?
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG