The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
Just wondering hows the restart race work with this demo raceing league ? any rules
#77 - th84
what do u mean?
Like of someone crash and votes to restart can they do it in a league?
#79 - th84
no, i dont think they will be able to do that in league races!
If you wreck, are you out of the race?
#81 - th84
if your a wrecker.. then yes, but if your involved in a "racing inncident" then i would think not!!
i think that if all the racers will drive clean, there will not be crash...
Remember, there is NOT just the throttle, there are ALSO the brake...And there are many laps, not just one, so the racers should think that there will be many place where pass other racers...
I hope that this is clear for all the racers...not only in a league, but also in all the single race that they do. Sometime racers don't brake, crash and then ask to restart the race...do you think this is right? I don't think so...if i wrong... my fault, i go to the box to repair my car, i don't ask to restart the race; if another racer drive clean and don't have cresh... GOOD FOR HIM!!!
Think about this!!!
Taking into account keyboard drivers I'd say the average lap time of BLGP would be 1:34.

There will be 2 races, a sprint and a main race.

The sprint race will be 10 laps long with no forced pitstops. - around 15 mins
The main race will be 25 laps long with 1 forced pitstop. - around 39 mins

I would like to do the qualifying like A1GP (4 sessions, 1 lap each session) but we wouldn't have time for that and I would have to arrange the grid manually so there will be 20 mins qualifying before the event.

I will post a detailed season schedule sometime soon.

EDIT: If the majority of the field (over half) is taken out on the first lap then the race will be restarted.
I dont remember seening that in any of ur posts, but will last lap pit stop be allowed? Im not goin to race it but im wondering cause that might happen since it havent been said anything about it.
Hope you can understand what i mean.
Thanks for reminding me of that, required pit-stops will not be allowed on the last two laps.
People interested in the league:
Dino Lippi
himself
faster111
wheel4hummer
Pistta
Mark_Raven
BlakjeKaas
HeerBommel
Miki_
Hooligan.
timi (CRO)
Taavi(EST)

I have only listed demo racers there, if you're S2 licensed and you want to join then PM me please - 1 space left unless demo racers can't get there.

Me and th84 will be moderators on the night. The server will go password protected at 6:30pm on Sunday. You will each recieve a PM with the server details in sometime on Sunday before the event.

Just a little note about driving standards: if we think your driving is not up to scratch then we may refuse your entry into the league.
These are the things we will be looking for in your driving:

1) Stability - you are not weaving across the track randomly.
2) Speed - if we think you are not fast enough (<100mph on the straight etc.)
3) Accidents - what you do after having an accident or spinning.

Do not worry too much about this as it is very unlikely that you'll fail more than 1 category.
Quote from Leifde :People interested in the league:
Dino Lippi
himself
faster111
wheel4hummer
Pistta
Mark_Raven
BlakjeKaas
HeerBommel
Miki_

I have only listed demo racers there, if you're S2 licensed and you want to join then PM me please - 1 space left unless demo racers can't get there.

Me and th84 will be moderators on the night. The server will go password protected at 6:30pm on Sunday. You will each recieve a PM with the server details in sometime on Sunday before the event.

Just a little note about driving standards: if we think your driving is not up to scratch then we may refuse your entry into the league.
These are the things we will be looking for in your driving:

1) Stability - you are not weaving across the track randomly.
2) Speed - if we think you are not fast enough (<100mph on the straight etc.)
3) Accidents - what you do after having an accident or spinning.

Do not worry too much about this as it is very unlikely that you'll fail more than 1 category.

mmm sounds like we in for good set of raceing . lefide your the best you to th48
#88 - th84
no, your the best 111faster cya there m8

what are you doing here? go practice so you can win this voucher!!!
Quote from th84 :no, your the best 111faster cya there m8

what are you doing here? go practice so you can win this voucher!!!

dont worry i am everyday
just one question...
do racers s2 licensed race for the championship?
I ask this because i saw that some s2 licensed racer are into the list for the championship...
Bye
#91 - th84
i think danny said that they can race if the want to, but they will not collect points or be in the running for the s2 voucher!! only demo raceers can win the voucher!! good luck mark!!
ok...i listened that thing... but i don't remember where... thank you...
Yes, S2 licensed racers may race but they will not earn points. They're there to give people a better race (more people on track = closer racing).
ok... right...
hi
leifde or Danny how are u?)) how was the race? and i want to know why we can't go to 'our' server? i try all day,u know what i mean right?
cya tommorrow on the server i hope so
Gyus are u ready for the practise?last few days there was nobady on the server everybody practise offline
Ok, today is the day of the practise, you will all recieve the server details sometime around 3:15pm GMT.

EDIT: Server details sent out to everybody.
Quote from Leifde :Ok, today is the day of the practise, you will all recieve the server details sometime around 3:15pm GMT.

i be there on the sever thats a fact
I wasn't there,
2 reasons.
- It was sunday 8PM (GMT+1)
- My uncle and aunt were visiting here...

I really really really really really want that the races are saturday
i was there, just for a while, because i had some connection problem and the connection always fall down... (i don't know why... )

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG