The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
I am starting work on my skin... Maybe the organizer could post 2048x2048 overlays which have our number, so we know where the number tag is going to be. I'll be #69

EDIT: Helmet skins too?
i'll be #82
I can include helmet skins in the skin package but it is not necessary, I will get to work with making a .psd file with a layer for where the number will go.
If you can choose a number I'll be #27 #17 or #14
depends on which one's free...

I hope i don't get last... My fastest lap: [censor]1.35.63[/censor] :P
Would be a cool NON-crashing race (i hope)

EDIT: New PB
[less censor]1.34.63[/less censor] :P
Will we have a test&tune session before each race? Can someone setup a test&tune session this week?
Hmm, is this Saturday alright with everyone?

Provisional first test: Saturday 25th February - 8:00pm GMT.
its ok with me
Saterday is my day!
Just a quick notice:

S2 licensed racers will not be allowed to win, they can race but not for points, if they interfere with the other racers (crashing into them) then they'll be banned from this league and any other league I run in the future.
Quote from Leifde :Just a quick notice:

S2 licensed racers will not be allowed to win, they can race but not for points, if they interfere with the other racers (crashing into them) then they'll be banned from this league and any other league I run in the future.

pew
Hi.i want to race.tell me how can i race?i have just demo version.tell me everything about that.i'm a new member in this forum.i want to race on 4th of march.
Quote from Leifde :Hmm, is this Saturday alright with everyone?

That's 3:00pm in my time zone (GMT -5). Perfect!

How about the winner of the series gets a S2 liscense for free?
And the other races?

cause 9.00PM in my time zone (GMT+1)...
is not REALLY perfect... but i can live with it.
I'd rather have 8 PM
Can somebody tell me how can i be into the race?
PLEASE

THANKS
On saturday...?!?!?
Quote from Leifde :Hmm, is this Saturday alright with everyone?

Damn... on Saturday evening i work... can't we have the first test on Friday 24th February at 8:00 pm GMT... just if it's possible and for everyone it's ok... otherwise... i'll miss the first test...(please, just for this time...)
Thanx a lot and see you soon on track!!!

Another thing... WHERE we will race?!?!
Thanx again...
Hmm, ok I'll move the test to Sunday at 7pm GMT, is that alright with everyone?

We will race at Blackwood GP Track.

Miki_ - I will PM you on the day with the server details. There's no need to sign-up or anything for this practise.
#67 - th84
Quote from wheel4hummer :How about the winner of the series gets a S2 liscense for free?

That was the plan!
Quote from Leifde :Hmm, ok I'll move the test to Sunday at 7pm GMT, is that alright with everyone?

We will race at Blackwood GP Track.

Miki_ - I will PM you on the day with the server details. There's no need to sign-up or anything for this practise.

Thank you so much...
See you on track on Sunday...
Leifde... do you post to everyone the server details?!?!?
Thank you again...
Quote from Leifde :Hmm, ok I'll move the test to Sunday at 7pm GMT, is that alright with everyone?

You did not even mention WHAT sunday. I think I cannot be there, but I am not sure about it. A lot of races are planned on sundays.
Any time between Friday at 8:00PM GMT and sunday at 8:00PM GMT works for me. Anyway, this is only the first practice. It's not at all nessasary!
how long is the test.. cause, it's sunday... you know the day b4 monday
monday = school
sunday = day b4 school = busy with homework = not being racing at 8 PM...
so i wont be there...
The server is up now, it is called "LFS Demo League".

The server will go password protected a few hours before each event and the password protection will be removed sometime after each event (the next day)

This practise isn't important, it just lets you get an idea of who you're up against, so you do not need to attend.

Just to clear things up the practise is scheduled for Sunday 26th February at 8pm GMT
Quote from Leifde :The server is up now, it is called "LFS Demo League".

The server will go password protected a few hours before each event and the password protection will be removed sometime after each event (the next day)

This practise isn't important, it just lets you get an idea of who you're up against, so you do not need to attend.

Just to clear things up the practise is scheduled for Sunday 26th February at 8pm GMT

Ok...
Thank you so much...
I been on the demo sever you just put up and I think its a good server and its cool am ready for the events. I'll keep practicing on the server till the events Come on!

Bring on the events am ready:trophy_br
When we comment on your language, the puntuation, spelling or general sense seems to last for about 2 posts. Then you go back to normal, as though your memory is that of a goldfish...
I shall highlight your sentence corrections with bold:

"I have been on the demo server you just put up and I think it's a good serverl; it's cool, I am ready for the events. I'll keep practicing on the sever 'til the events. Come on!

Bring on the events, I am ready"
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG