The online racing simulator
  1. Name: Alex detelinov
  2. Country: Bulgaria
  3. Age: 22
  4. LFS experience: year an a have
  5. Other Simulator Experience: ALL NFS Series , colin mcrae 3
  6. What would you do if you win a S2-license: Check out all the cars and all the tracks and join the s2 competitions.
Count me in
Welcome aboard. Remember to read the 1st post regularily, because I will change the rules "on-the-fly".

I made useless statistics (Which are correct now, but will get obsolete if someone joins the competition):
Average age of the competitions: 18.5 years
Women-men -ratio (Sorry if I got this wrong. It is difficult to know from some names if he/she is a man/woman): 1/12
4 from England, 3 from USA, 2 from Lithuania, 1 from Bulgaria, 1 from Australia, 1 from Kosovo and 1 from Finland (And I am disappointed that only one from Finland!)

Edit: I won't be reachable today. I will answer any and all questions that you have asked on friday.
ok and tnx
Luis Filipe Ferreirinha Ferreira
Portugal
21/05/1988

* LFS experience 3 ou 4 years

* Other simulator experience Rfactor

* Racing experience just drag and race

* What would you do if you win a S2-license

lol if win i will be very happy.
sorry my english.

i will receive any menssage?

LFS exsperiance: 2 years and a half

Racing Experiance: All Types

What would i do with an S2 license:For staters, I would help a friend of mine that as just aquiered a S2 License, just to give our team a chance of one day of participating in LFS Competitions. Unfortunatly, I don't have much capital so spend. I'm a member a Co - Leader of a Portuguese Team, called Portuguese Racing Team. And also, i'm looking for real chalenge on S2 Servers, and participate on global competitions.

Sandro.
#81 - dmav

LFS exsperiance: 2-3 years

Racing Experiance: Race and Drag

If I win an S2 license, I entry on S2 Servers, and participate on global competitions.
Quote from wOoOzZy :Hey. I'd like to sign up for the competition if at all possible. Sounds like a good opportunity to have a great race.
  1. Name: Mike Leahy
  2. Country: USA
  3. Age: 21
  4. LFS experience: I guess about 9 months. Though it seems like less.
  5. Other Simulator Experience: Gran Turismo 3/4 if those count.
  6. Racing experience: None, unfortunately.
  7. What would you do if you win a S2-license: Check out all the other cars (especially the GT cars and BF1) and tracks that I've been missing out on.

NNNNOOOO we have our winner woooozzzy rocks.

A
Hi there, Tom. Could you also give your surname?
Quote from BigTido :Pumped for this race. Even if I don't win the Voucher I think this will be an awesome & fun race for sure.

And that is the attitude I want from everyone. Well said.
Quote from BigTido :Is it legal to download a set and make minor changes to it for the style of driving?

Yes. As long as the setup is not completely made by someone else.
You can see the UTC-time when you start single player in LFS. There you can your local time and UTC-time. For example, 12UTC is 15 (3pm) in Finland.
I use vinciper race setup with some tweaking in lsd,suspension(and tire for 25lap and pit) and brakes to give better cornering and stability so I can do constant 1:15,,mid,high 1:14 without risk to to spin or go off track . Is it allright?
Quote from Neblaivas :I use vinciper race setup with some tweaking in lsd,suspension(and tire for 25lap and pit) and brakes to give better cornering and stability so I can do constant 1:15,,mid,high 1:14 without risk to to spin or go off track . Is it allright?

Yes. The whole point is to force people do (minor) tweaking to setups, and thus I force them to study what which slider does.

Am I too mean?
No im practising piting and full pressure r2 tyres in 25laps r3 would be too bad choise
Quote from Neblaivas :No im practising piting and full pressure r2 tyres in 25laps r3 would be too bad choise

Yes, I tried different tyres, and found out that I can drive multiple laps with R1, but when I changed my driving line once in a while (Simulated overtakings), they went too hot, and thus R2 was better. Failed to warm up R3 tyres while driving.

I publish some teaser-pics of the sponsored cars. This individual is sponsored by Wäkipyörä:
EDIT: Moved the pictures to the first post.
well, I can do 1.13s consistantly. I hope this will be an fun and awesome race. Good luck everyone when it starts. (Which is a long time.)
Quote from BigTido :No offence dude, but the compression on that skin is absolute garbage. We're not using LFS World here, so save them at 12 (max) quality in Photoshop, 2048x2048

I only have 1024x1024 layout, and I am using paint, because I prefer "pixel-graphics" (Drawn pixel by pixel) over other methods.
Ok. I shall use photoshop later (When all skins are finished). I have uncompressed .bmp's, of course.
Gekkibi, I'm sure you want good clean racers to take part, I/we have been running Two LFS demo servers for quite a few years now and I can vouch for, wOoOzZy, FAburner and slen as being just that, good clean racers, they have been coming onto our demo servers for as long as I can remember and have always been clean, polite, respectful and helpful to new racers.

Maybe other server owners can vouch for other demo racers?
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
S2voucher room
hi all ,, when is the password for S2Voucher Room gunna be use. idiots ,in there ,rong way , boost cheats and ramming , cummon dude sort it out :rally_dri
Quote from RabbitJ :hi all ,, when is the password for S2Voucher Room gunna be use. idiots ,in there ,rong way , boost cheats and ramming , cummon dude sort it out :rally_dri

I already kicked them out from the server.
I will set password later tonight. I will keep it "open", so I can advertise this event on my server...
:rally_dri
Hi all,

I'm new here at the forum, but I really wanna join this race!

LFS experience (For how long have you played): Don't know exactly, about a year. But much more intensive since patch Y came out!
Other simulator experience (Optional): No, not really...
Racing experience (Reall life, optional): No
What would you do if you win a S2-license: Well, I would race just as much as I do now in demo servers! I'm really interested in the other cars and tracks, and of course in the other racers. I hope the overall driving skills are better in S2...
Quote from Ashley Williams :NNNNOOOO we have our winner woooozzzy rocks.

A

I dunno about that one. Slen and Burner are pretty scary in these enduros. And I'm sure there are others that will be just as good. I'm gonna have to up my game if I want to keep pace.

And thanks for the compliments Punchy =)
Hope it will be nice raceses, PM message with info sended.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG