The online racing simulator
Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
A few months short of 35 here :shhh:

Not playing LFS (or almost any games, to be honest) so much these days... but, I love LFS very dearly though, and I often lurk here reading this great forum and am always ready to see all the amazing things the future LFS versions have to offer.
Quote from Karoti :I might be (one of) the oldest on here, but I'm training an up and coming star, Harry my grandson...

Er..... I see more training needed (3rd pic). He shouldn't need to be looking at the shifter to change gears. Please don't let him out on the servers until he has this basic level of skill down
Quote from mrodgers :Er..... I see more training needed (3rd pic). He shouldn't need to be looking at the shifter to change gears. Please don't let him out on the servers until he has this basic level of skill down

... that's a bit harsh, he is only 6 months after all !! :eclipsee_
@Karoti
Oh my God, that is so adorable.
Are you going to buy a license for birthday present?
Hi everyone I just started playing and am 43.
This may not be the correct place to post but wondering where would I go to find people around my age to play with.
~OLD42~
35 last week
Quote from OLD42 :Hi everyone I just started playing and am 43.
This may not be the correct place to post but wondering where would I go to find people around my age to play with.
~OLD42~

Online at: [D1GP]Drifting

Probably not on the Drifting server you are currently on
^^^
Currently online at: Shikane Drift Server

Hes trying them all :eclipsee_
Is there actually anyone over the age of 17 that Drifts?
not on purpose
Quote from The Moose :Is there actually anyone over the age of 17 that Drifts?

I've tried, but I'm complete crap... Really need to practice, but actually don't have the time. From previous posts you might realise I have an interest in the sport, and find the boorish antipathy it receives from this board mystifying.

Is there any (logical) reason why someone over forty shouldn't be interested in it?

The answer is no, by the way.
Quote from nihil :The answer is no, by the way.

You didn't need to add that, this is the Over 30's thread, so most will know what a 'rhetorical question' is !!
Quote from The Moose :Is there actually anyone over the age of 17 that Drifts?

http://www.saikod.com/

Everyone on Saiko D.

But if you are looking for some drift friends at your age then you should look in the real world. Younger guys drift in lfs, because they can't afford doing it in real life.

And on top of that LFS Drift Community was rised by a very friendly, 40+ years old guy.
Quote from The Moose :That's what you think

Suddenly you open your eyes one morning and your 37, wondering where the hell those last 20 years went.

Sooo true.

Which is why I always smile inwardly to myself when young people make disparaging comments about age, like they're never going to be old themselves. Yeah right !! bad luck but you'll all be my age one day !! ha ha ha
Im 30+VAT

well if vat was 37% that is
i will be 38 in June. Np at all
Built 1966. My dad (built 1945) is also racing in :lfs: ... :detective
I'm 31 since January.
Hi,

I just discovered this great thread. I'm 48 and was a teenager when Space Invaders came out.

That means I've been playing Video Games for over 30 years and intend to for the rest of my days.

I have raced against a few of you guys, and hope to see the rest of you sometime online.

Go the Hibee's (Scottish Football Team)

Cheers
I think there would be room for "Over 30's racing league". Can't participate yet (For a long time), because I turn 26 this year.
First I smiled but then I realized it's only 10 years when I join the club. :weeping:
Damn. I really respect older people. I am only 18 now, but get 19 on 13th of June.

Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG