The online racing simulator
Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
31 year old here and increasingly time poor (especially when I become a dad at the end of November), thus I would consider myself a 'casual lfser'. I still play it completely as a simulator but can't invest enough time in it to mix it with the uberfast.

When I load up the game, I'm really looking for some nice, solid, 'polite' racing where there aren't T1 pileups every race and people don't cut you off and block you if they make a mistake or if they're slower, then disconnect when you pass them.

If any such server comes online, somebody frigging PM me and I'm there!

The last few posts describe exactly what the original CRC was IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :The last few posts describe exactly what the original CRC was IMO.

As well as the 2nd coming of CRC. With your join date, I'm guessing this is what you are refering to, CRC in S2 0.5L Demo. CRC originated way back pre-licensing.

To date, the best races I ever had in LFS was S2 0.5L Demo CRC as well as CTRA FE Rally (the longer one).
I`m 50, and will hit 51 this year
Hit it hard. Real hard.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but why?

What's the difference if you race with a 70 year old or a 13 year old?

The 13 year old think he can get away with saying "sorry" - The mature simply doesn`t hit your car

I would visit mature servers, for sure - But I would still race the "kiddies" too

Over 30s Club
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG