The online racing simulator
Quote from fragile_dog :I've never had a gay person who I've worked with constanly bring it up. Infact most of the time I usually find out from someone else. Apart from the camp ones, they're just annoying. The only place a gay man is proberly going to try and hit on you is in a gay club.

Word!!!!

I work directly with three gay guys and two gay girls, as well as a pre-op trans-sexual (I know, bus companies are weird!) There are probably a lot more, but these are the guys I work directly with on a day-to-day basis.
Not ONE of the gays ever shoved their "gayness" in your face, in fact, since they 'came out' we all (gays AND heteros) get on well, have a good laugh, and even take the p!$$ out of EACH OTHER on a regular basis. Had a good laugh the other day when we noticed that one of our Airline buses had been re-branded for London work, and therefore changed colour from blue to green...one of the gays noticed this and queried why we had to paint it green; so we told him it was cause we had no pink paint left. His reply? : He said he had nicked all the pink paint for his bedroom!
Personally I dont care where someone wants to park the pork, as long as its not in MY alley!
One last word to ALL the homophobes out there...would YOU kick TWO girls out of your bed because they happened to be gay...I'm bloody sure I wouldn't!!!
#52 - JTbo
Quote from fragile_dog :I've never had a gay person who I've worked with constanly bring it up. Infact most of the time I usually find out from someone else. Apart from the camp ones, they're just annoying. The only place a gay man is proberly going to try and hit on you is in a gay club.

Today's world is just not limited to only IRL and online it is a problem...
Quote from JTbo :Today's world is just not limited to only IRL and online it is a problem...

How is it a problem online?
Quote from JTbo :Today's world is just not limited to only IRL and online it is a problem...

If you have problems with gay men who keep trying to pick you up online, why not try sites other than gaydar.com?
Quote from Hyperactive :How is it a problem online?

Is he's being menaced by cyberbummers now?

JTbo you need to change your cologne or something.
#56 - JTbo
You must be most blind ppl I know, or gay?

Bloody every online game I have played where is able to chat, there has been situations where middle of chatting someone tells that he is gay and blaa blaa blaa, I'll say it is a bloody problem that needs to be taken care of.

I think world is sick when it starts to accept such as 'normal'.
Quote from JTbo :You must be most blind ppl I know, or gay?

Oh shut up and give me a cuddle.
Quote from JTbo :You must be most blind ppl I know, or gay?

Bloody every online game I have played where is able to chat, there has been situations where middle of chatting someone tells that he is gay and blaa blaa blaa, I'll say it is a bloody problem that needs to be taken care of.

I think world is sick when it starts to accept such as 'normal'.

Sickness on such matter is a point of view. I'd call you closed minded person but I won't

You are driving the FWD cars, aren't you?
---
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh shut up and give me a cuddle.

Hands off! I saw him first!
#59 - JTbo
Quote from JTbo :

But its just the same with straight people, someone starts banging on about thier girlfriend etc etc. Straight or gay, personely I don't give two f*cks about thier relationship issues, sex life, etc etc.
Quote from JTbo :Bloody every online game I have played where is able to chat, there has been situations where middle of chatting someone tells that he is gay and blaa blaa blaa, I'll say it is a bloody problem that needs to be taken care of.

Why?
Quote from fragile_dog :But its just the same with straight people, someone starts banging on about thier girlfriend etc etc. Straight or gay, personely I don't give two f*cks about thier relationship issues, sex life, etc etc.

Someone's not getting any. :rolleyes:
#63 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :Why?

I don't know why they do it, I don't know that type of persons and I intend not to know in future either
I meant why is it a problem to you if someone writes in the chat in an online game that he is gay?
What is the point of stating, during an in-game conversation, that one is gay? Is there really a *need* to splurt it out? Are you not gay if the rest of the world doesn't know about it? Keep your orientations to yourself, especially in public conversations. I can only say for myself, but I don't find that (somewhat) randomly stating I'm straight adds anything of worth to a conversation.

edit: having re-read, it may feel this is an angry post. It is not, the tone is supposed to be inquisitive more than anything.
#66 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :I meant why is it a problem to you if someone writes in the chat in an online game that he is gay?

Example 1:
Your in deep caves of underworld, there is deep growl of dragon that is hiding in next chamber, you and your team is resting a moment and chatting from last battle, WarCrusader!1one says I like this game, you guys are so nice, btw I'm gay ZZZKKK"¤#¤%#¤% WHAT did you say?

Example 2:
I'm racing a bit online in LFS, there is not much of anyone racing as always, must be combos I prefer, there is only one clearly newbie on server so of course I try to help him out so he can at least control car when he goes to server with more ppl. After a while he says "you are nice, I really like you, I'm gay" ZZZKZK ¤"#%#¤%#¤%# WHAT did you say?

You see?

Surely, lot of it has to do with my personal dislike of gays, but still, people should loose their limbs from saying such things if I would be in control.
Quote from JTbo :Example 1:
Your in deep caves of underworld, there is deep growl of dragon that is hiding in next chamber, you and your team is resting a moment and chatting from last battle, WarCrusader!1one says I like this game, you guys are so nice, btw I'm gay ZZZKKK"¤#¤%#¤% WHAT did you say?

Example 2:
I'm racing a bit online in LFS, there is not much of anyone racing as always, must be combos I prefer, there is only one clearly newbie on server so of course I try to help him out so he can at least control car when he goes to server with more ppl. After a while he says "you are nice, I really like you, I'm gay" ZZZKZK ¤"#%#¤%#¤%# WHAT did you say?

You see?

Surely, lot of it has to do with my personal dislike of gays, but still, people should loose their limbs from saying such things if I would be in control.

Has that actually happend through? I've never been proposistioned for bumlove in any online game.

Example 2:
I'm racing a bit online in LFS (and 10 years of other games), there is not much of anyone racing as always, must be combos I prefer, there is only one clearly newbie on server so of course I try to help him out so he can at least control car when he goes to server with more ppl. After a while he says "you are nice, I really like you, I'm gay" ZZZKZK ¤"#%#¤%#¤%# WHAT did you say?

You see?

After FOUR YEARS of LFS, I can honestly say that has NEVER happened to me...not that it would concern me in the slightest if it did, my answer would probably be something like: "OH, are you? Congratulations etc, but I'm straight"
#70 - JTbo
Quote from fragile_dog :Has that actually happend through? I've never been proposistioned for bumlove in any online game.

Real life examples from real situations.

Maybe others just can't find it happening as they feel it is just normal and acceptable thing.

Anyways enough of that subject, let's move on with multiple partners and should it be allowed.
Quote from U.S. Racer :There are reasons it's banned, and good reasons. Just recently 217 women and children were taken out of a Texas polygamist camp because the camp was abusing girls as young as 16.

So, becuase a Texas guy rapes girls everyone does...

Makes sense.
Quote from Bladerunner :and even take the p!$$ out of EACH OTHER on a regular basis.

so english bus companies are the only place where a sane level of tolerance and unpcness exists? i never would have thought of that

Quote from JTbo :Bloody every online game I have played where is able to chat, there has been situations where middle of chatting someone tells that he is gay and blaa blaa blaa, I'll say it is a bloody problem that needs to be taken care of.

maybe not teabagging every opponent you kill in halo might stop them from assuming their homosexually may be of interest to you
Your in deep caves of underworld, there is deep growl of dragon that is hiding in next chamber, you and your team is resting a moment and chatting from last battle, WarCrusader!1one says I like this game, you guys are so nice, btw I'm gay

I wish you'd been put in charge of the screenplay for Lord of the Rings.

Quote from JTbo :people should loose their limbs from saying such things if I would be in control.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't really mean that.
#74 - JTbo
Quote from Shotglass :maybe not teabagging every opponent you kill in halo might stop them from assuming their homosexually might be of interest to you

I guess Halo is some form of First person shooter they play online, not my cup of tea

But that is problem right there, why I would have to act certain way because of one minor group?

When it is accepted that I don't need to do it because of religious people, why all of sudden rules change here?
Quote from Shotglass :so english bus companies are the only place where a sane level of tolerance and unpcness exists? i never would have thought of that

In my experince, english people can be quite nasty about other races/relegions/sexual orientation, coming out with broad generalisations, which don't actually apply to people they know in day to day life :/. Say someone hates all muslims, cracks racists jokes and stuff, whilst also saying that Mohammed in accounts is a great guy.

Quote from JTbo : But that is problem right there, why I would have to act certain way because of one minor group?

Its one thing to ignore them, not agree and that, quite another to say they should have limbs removed for saying they're gay in a public place.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG