The online racing simulator
New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
u have a very cute little girl congratulations
Congrats Scawen and Geraldine....

We wait the Champagne
congrats, in my eyes you must be crazy having 1 child let alone 2 but good on ya, your very brave lol only joking about the crazy that is not the brave, well maybe (runs and hides)

edit: o i love the espace gtr or should that be lm lol, s3 indeed it would be fun, a sorta take on the historic people-carrier racing that top gear did
Wow, congratulations!

That's a wonderful day to born...March 30th...in fact I was born the very same day...
Congrats

Boy and Girl, life is then good, now you can sit back and relax watching your life to remind more and more like episode from Simpsons as they grow up Hopefully your children will be bit less wild

But, must wish you good luck, there is never enough
Quote from JTbo :Congrats

Boy and Girl, life is then good, now you can sit back and relax watching your life to remind more and more like episode from Simpsons as they grow up Hopefully your children will be bit less wild

But, must wish you good luck, there is never enough

even the age difference is correct... Bart is 10, Lisa is 8. Now wait 7.5 years and have another girl

But Scawen should go bald then..
Quote from sgt.flippy :even the age difference is correct... Bart is 10, Lisa is 8. Now wait 7.5 years and have another girl

But Scawen should go bald then..

Actually he has good chances of keeping his hair as Homer did loose his hair when Bart did born, if I remember correctly
Will you make another one or stop there?
Quote from aroX123 :Will you make another one or stop there?

Making babies is fun. I practice it often.
Quote from Gekkibi :Making babies is fun. I practice it often.

Sounds Fun
xD
Edit: Do you have one? :P
Quote from Gekkibi :Making babies is fun. I practice it often.

Oh, may I join you? I am living in Finland tho, so I don't need to take ship at all anymore, I am already closer to you.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Oh, may I join you? I am living in Finland tho, so I don't need to take ship at all anymore, I am already closer to you.

My wife would have something against it, I am sure.

PS. Where do you live?
Quote from Gekkibi :My wife would have something against it, I am sure.

PS. Where do you live?

Nice going, turning him down and then keeping the door open

congrats, Scawen. Wow, times are runnig fast - Leo's already 2 years old....my goodness!

Kids are wonderful. I just became grandfather third time (if you remember this video - the actor now proud father)

Nice to hear from you Joe.

Yes I remember your son in the S2 preview video! Well done on becoming a 3 times grandfather!

Thank you everyone for the good wishes and congratulations. It's all going well and Nicole is becoming more aware of her surroundings. I look forward to the improvements in her understanding of situations so I don't have to hear that mad crying so often! Amazing that such a small person can make such a loud noise!
Quote from Scawen :Nice to hear from you Joe.

Yes I remember your son in the S2 preview video! Well done on becoming a 3 times grandfather!

Thank you everyone for the good wishes and congratulations. It's all going well and Nicole is becoming more aware of her surroundings. I look forward to the improvements in her understanding of situations so I don't have to hear that mad crying so often! Amazing that such a small person can make such a loud noise!

Heheheh, the loud noises never stop!!!

It changes from crying to "where's my..... i want my....... thats not fair......... he hit me..........."
I've got a 6 and a 4 year old, this is when they seem to make the most noise.
At least with a baby its usually food or wind and once you've done those they are quiet again. How its 12 hours full on. Still at least LFS keeps them quiet!!!

All the best

Amdrew
Congratulations! :thumb3d:
Gongrats, Scawen and best of luck raising the next generation of LFS racers
Congratz Scawen. Good luck in the future
Congratulations Scawen
Congratulations
Congratulations.

My neighbour had a baby around the same time as you, spooky or what?

Once again, congratulations
Quote from Scawen :Nice to hear from you Joe.

Good lungs, very good, maybe a singer

When noise starts to become too loud to focus erm more important tasks at hand, I recommend something along these lines, adjustable volume, you can still hear but they cut loud noises out, handy
'Grats! And cute baby
wow, i won't be surprised if there will be a stroller in next patch

congrats

New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG