The online racing simulator
New Baby Girl!
(319 posts, started )
New Baby Girl!
Dear LFS community.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in General Discussion or Off Topic but finally decided to post here as I guess it's quite relevant knowledge to the LFS community.

I just wanted to let you know about our new baby, Nicole, who was born on Sunday (30th March) weighing 7 lb 4 oz (3.3 kg).

Geraldine and Nicole are very well. At first the baby seemed to sleep all day and was awake all night but that's already improving, she did some good stints of a few hours last night!

A paragraph regarding LFS development which is of course affected in some ways by this - we spent quite some time in January and February rearranging our house. I had to move my office out of the upstairs room so Leo could have a new bedroom in time for his 2nd birthday and to make way for the baby in his old baby room. The new office (which was previously acting as a store room... we really need a garage...) and Leo's new bedroom needed major refurbishment so this may give you some idea of why the LFS updates you have seen, although useful to a lot of people and important towards finishing S2, have not been the major developments many people are hoping for so far this year. Eric has been continuing work on the GTR interiors using new reference material, we visited some racing car garages and got a lot of interior photographs of some cars to help make the LFS ones a lot more realistic.

I hope you like the pictures. We are very happy with the new arrival!
Attached images
Dsc00192_s.JPG
Dsc00194_s.JPG
Dsc00197_s.JPG
Dsc00214_s.jpg
Dsc00223_s.jpg
Dsc00232_s.jpg
Dscf6527_s.jpg
Dscf6557_s.jpg
Wow congrats Scawen and Geraldine!
Congrats Scawen!
#4 - Bean0
Congratulations.
Awesome! Congratulations! :maggiesim
Congratulations!
Congratulations! She looks cute!
Congratulations!
Congratulations Scawen and Geraldine! You are obviously doing very well, not only as a games developer, but also as a father, mother and family.
#11 - axus
Congratulations!
Aww, congratulations! Looks really cute.

Wonder who she inherited that hair from?
Congrats
Somehow, the cat looks not amused
Aaaah.

Congrats
Congratulations and welcome to your new family member! All the best and always in good health.
Congratulations Mr. Scawen.
Congratulations.

Great news from the family and for LFS
Congrats
Congrats to the Roberts family
Congratulations! She looks a lot like you
Congratulations!
Congrats, kind sir.
Hm.. might as well buy S2 now..
Congrats Scawen and Geraldine, you sure kept that quiet
How nice! She looks very cute.

New Baby Girl!