The online racing simulator
Got S2 license!
(83 posts, started )
Quote from harjun :SAME!...you know the old M5 engine...300BHP, my brother put that in an E30 , a nice red one

You guys are sickening me ... 850 FTW!!! V12, or the 845 with v8 ^^
Quote from Tim_J_23 :You guys are sickening me ... 850 FTW!!! V12, or the 845 with v8 ^^

NO! straight 6 m5 engine
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Agreed. Waste of time

Well it´s fun to cruise with ur friends when you are too lazy to race or dont like drifting. You can just relax and what else can a LFS nolife do, when he´s bored

But racing is absolutely the number 1 thing in LFS for me
ARAB DRIFT!!!!

well, i tried cruise and i can't stop Help me. I hate it, but i cruise. I suck at racing, is drifting OK?

REMOVE CRUISE SERVERS!!!!!
I dont wanna start this again: plz dont say cruise is gay. just keep away from the servers u dont like and dont comlpain bout the servers being tehre.
Even now I just love e30 cabriolet (the cabriolet I like) with full black leather it's old but got freaking good design
Quote from Neblaivas :Even now I just love e30 cabriolet (the cabriolet I like) with full black leather it's old but got freaking good design

Old? e30 aint old? Like 20 years maybe? That's nothing!
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Old? e30 aint old? Like 20 years maybe? That's nothing!

you a fan too!? LOL!
e30 for life!
Quote from Stefani24 :I dont wanna start this again: plz dont say cruise is gay. just keep away from the servers u dont like and dont comlpain bout the servers being tehre.

They just suck you in and won't let you go.
Quote from harjun :nice e30 in the avatar, by the way...you a fan of e30s?

Heh, yea i love e30's. The first car which i would buy will be Bmw E30 for sure. You know, not for killing it by doing donnuts, but to restoring it and making it look shinny and move like a new one. We have a one and only e30's fan club in Latvia, i think i'll be in.
Quote from PioneerLv :Click join host and type CTRA Race 1.

I was drifter some time ago but then moved away to race and i'm happy with my choise.

Same here, You won't see me in drift servers anymore...

Also, All these drifters.. missing the real point of driving a car.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Same here, You won't see me in drift servers anymore...

Also, All these drifters.. missing the real point of driving a car.

What is the point of driving a car in a simulator? To get virtual food from grocery-store?

If you like drifting, fine. Drift.
If you like cruising, fine. Cruise.
If you like racing, fine. Race.

The main point is to have fun. If you realize at any time that you are not playing LFS for fun, get a beer and relax. This is only a game, and the original reasons for games is to relax. How many takes tetris too seriously (Ok, I asked that on purpose. You can find an answer from youtube... )
hmm...can you tell wich car fan am i from my name?,actually only BMW-s are cars
Quote from bmwe30m3 :hmm...can you tell wich car fan am i from my name?,actually only BMW-s are cars

lol,
This topic is still alive? XD Shall I rename it to "BMW discussion topic" or "E30 = everybodys love" ?
Bmwfans
Rename it to:

Tim's S2 license (BMW discussion) topic XD
gotta love threads going offtopic.
and idiots like me complaining about that....
@biohazard: Yep.

Check the attached battle at SO Sprint 2 in FOXes
Attached files
battle.mpr - 108.9 KB - 125 views
My brothers put an M5 engine in a red e30, dam fit it is 350bhp
congrats man
Quote from DieKolkrabe :@biohazard: Yep.

Check the attached battle at SO Sprint 2 in FOXes

Ow, that battle How do I watch it? xD
Download it and double click it

Got S2 license!
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG