The online racing simulator
Her is the Yachuri skin in the bleach skinpack
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-25 00-14-10-18.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-25 00-14-17-21.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-02-25 00-14-07-03.jpg
UFR_Yachiru.jpg
Zoomy, the skin is very nice but you uploaded 1024 twice.
Quote from Ahriman4891 :Zoomy, the skin is very nice but you uploaded 1024 twice.

crap. I thought it was under 1 MB. I'll fix it when I have time.
Hi All!

My elder sister(Ching) and her husband(Man)'s wedding has taken place on 27th February 2008.
To commemorate this event, I create a UF1 skin by using the photos took on that day.

On the hood is a Chinese character means Wedding.
There is a big circle on the roof. You may see a dragon (represent male) and a phoenix (represent female).
I added the posy she was held during the wedding on both side of the car.
On the left side, I added a pair of Bears with their wedding ring on it.
On the other side, I added a very cute cartoon bride & groom whose wear Chinese wedding dress.

Finally, I wish they will bliss forever!

Download:
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... ggyeung/UF1_Wedding-1.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/al ... /yggyeung/UF1_Wedding.jpg
nice work i like your skins because most of them have some special story
Little Skin i made for my School mini company.
Attached images
UF1_CF_ CBB RENDER 3.jpg
UF1_CF_CbbGradeAid.jpg
Quote from dj-fluxsa :Little Skin i made for my School mini company.

I wouldn't like to drive that car
Quote from Ahriman4891 :Why? I like it, IMO it looks good on the UF

Here was on about the car in the render I believe. I don't think anyone would drive it. The shell is on the floor and the gutless UF1 engine would struggle to turn those wheels as they're massive for one, and probably taking up all the engine bay anyway.
the obvious problem should be that the wheels could never turn
Right :ashamed: I didn't pay much attention to the render, gave it a quick spin in the game instead.
Quote from beefyman666 :Here was on about the car in the render I believe. I don't think anyone would drive it. The shell is on the floor and the gutless UF1 engine would struggle to turn those wheels as they're massive for one, and probably taking up all the engine bay anyway.

Right, that was my point
Hey guys, the skins are looking great, but i was wondering, could somebody please make me a led zeppelin based skin, as they are my favourite band, and i would really appreciate it.

Keep up the good work
Quote from AxF_Psycho92 :Hey guys, the skins are looking great, but i was wondering, could somebody please make me a led zeppelin based skin, as they are my favourite band, and i would really appreciate it.

Keep up the good work

there is a skin request section for this kinda questions
^ THANKS!!! :headbang:
thats shit

Quote from PEPSINATOR :I DID THIS IN 5 MINUTES!!!
for everyone to you plz tell me how it is!

nice second post ur on a roll
Quote from skylineadam :Hi guys, made this a couple of months ago. Thought some of you might be interested.
VW Golf kamei works edition.

download

hey man i was just strolling through this thread and i came upon this skin. It's awesome. But the download isnt working. can you repost it please? if you still have it, that'd be awesome.

Thanks,
Drifter_Freak
Good job Peter* (I hope that's your name :s), it looks nice and clean as usual!

The only thing I would change is make the blue fit, because right now there are two different tones of it. It might be on purpose, but still.
-
(DTrott) DELETED by DTrott
-
(pdanev) DELETED by pdanev
Good idea to combine the blues into one shade, the different shades are now on purpose but your idea is pretty good actually.

As for the name, that would be Peter, not Dan.
After seeing Sponge's Duracell FXR and thinking a version of it would work on the UF1, I set about making it earlier. Only just finished it, and having a Duracell battery infront of me I was able to make a few finishing touches to the skin.

1024, 2048 and preview attached.

NOT uploaded to LFSW. Remove 1024 from the filename before uploading.

Enjoy.
Attached images
UF1_Duracell_prev.jpg
UF1_Duracell.jpg
UF1_Duracell1024.jpg
Hehe that looks really good I like the details you put in it

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG