(15 posts, started )
#1 - axus
BMW's marketing team goes mental in Russia
#2 - ZORER
That's incredible.
I wish there were better pictures.
be better if the were controllable scalextric
#4 - MR_B
That's unbelievable! Anyone from Russia who's seen this in real life?
That is perfect for my room
I want that white M3, but noo they have to go and hang it on a freakin wall!
Well, that's Moscow centre.

Looks like it's on the big fence near the river:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f= ... 0.020814&t=k&z=16
The st. Basil's cathedral is to left-top, the biggest Spassk tower is just opposite of it. I don't know what is there, in the fence boundaries, never been to.

I think they may have even put real cars, they must cost like snacks, compared to the rental payments. There a 10-storey building, with 10,000 m^2 total area can cost 1 billion bucks. Costs are astronomic there. I guess, someone who's got propery that close to Kremlin can afford a space touristic flight ("just" for $28 mln, IIRC )

p.s. I can't go and check it, I live in 3000 km from Moscow.
Quote from detail :p.s. I can't go and check it, I live in 3000 km from Moscow.

"Широка страна моя родная" I guess...
pity though, I really wanted to see that in high quality
That is sweet, we don't see those kinds of billboards over here.
I doubt it's more than a plastic shell with tyres on them... I think if they were real, their suspension would be less loaded thus they'd sit higher above the board... In addition: has anybody seen a photo where you can see the inside? This photo is the closest, yet you can't even see the dashboard... To me, it looks plastick-y as well...
Very nice!

But what the hell is going on with the bonnet of the White M3?
#12 - Jakg
Quote from bbman :I doubt it's more than a plastic shell with tyres on them... I think if they were real, their suspension would be less loaded thus they'd sit higher above the board... In addition: has anybody seen a photo where you can see the inside? This photo is the closest, yet you can't even see the dashboard... To me, it looks plastick-y as well...

They are plastic shells - I can't get to English Russia atm, but in a Russian subway station theres a BMW mounted to the roof, and you can see close-up pics of it - I think it's a white M5, but it's just a plastic shell.
They are fine detailed replicas. Otherwise they would be too heavy to be mounted on there.

BMW's marketing team goes mental in Russia
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG