The online racing simulator
#26 - sun
Hi,

i'am making a cop system, done quite well with it to, but when someone isnt an admin they can still press the button, and make speed traps... Does any one know how to maker it so when your officer, it only displays to them ?

thanks,

Regards

Owen.

----------------------------

Owner of:

Owens Cruise Server

30 Slot's

InSim (Cruise)

Cop System

Quote from sun :Hi,

i'am making a cop system, done quite well with it to, but when someone isnt an admin they can still press the button, and make speed traps... Does any one know how to maker it so when your officer, it only displays to them ?

thanks,

Regards

Owen.

Owner of:

Owens Cruise Server

30 Slot's

InSim (Cruise)

Cop System

how come u always start a new thing without finishing or posting that uve fixed the problem u had before? some people might still post on how to tell u on ur problem before when uve fixed it.

to do that i would check if PlayerName.Contains("Officer") or ("[COP]")
then what u want them to see and if it doesnt do what u want people who arnt a cop to see or do nothing.
#28 - sun
Is there Away to store the officers in a txt file ?

when i want somebody to be a Officer, i type in if (NCN.PName.Contains("^1Officer^0|^6OwEn"))
{

InSim.Send..............bla bla

}

for example. Are the colors allowerd to be used or do you have to put your name as ^1Officer^0|^6OwEn with the colour codes in ? i tryed it like that the code, and it does show the button (Speed Trap).

Can any one help ?

Thanks

Owen.
#29 - vane
ill give you a very non productive answer, think protected bytes...
Yes, the Connections array could be used, along with some form of database...

As for colours, you know you can use .Remove to get rid of colours, right?
maybe i can help you
Admin System what u mean with that?

A: Admincommands like !refund !kick !ban
B: Adminhelp commands like !adminhelp
C: Insim Admins (NO! Serveradmins)

A-B or C?

Greetings Marco
#32 - sun
Hi Every one,

When i went off and tried

if
(NCN.PName.Contains("^1Officer"))

it showed the button i wanted, but when i tried

if (NCN.PName.Contains("^1Officer^0|^6OwEn"))

it didnt. I but my Officer in red - | in Black - OwEn in Light Blue.

and still nothing....

Can any one help ? its a big mystery though, because it should work!

Thanks

Regards

Owen

-------------------------------------

My Servers Been hacked

Hacked: Reinited - kicking people - Crashing InSim.

Hacker: WS.C X.

Quote from sun :...

My Servers Been hacked

Hacked: Reinited - kicking people - Crashing InSim.

Hacker: WS.C X.

erm. Do you have any proof of my team mate "hacking" your server? Cause well he is almost never on line so I don't think it's him... + I don't think lfs is that easy hack-able when it comes to admin commands. Unless you have given him the admin pass off course. But I don't think that's "hacking".

+ come with some decent proof before you start pointing your finger to people..
oh btw smartass, use ^v instead of |..

Don't know tho why I'm helping you

edit:
Quote :OwEn zegt:
btw Shut the **** up
OwEn zegt:
haha]
he installed a hack on my server
i untistalled it
and put it on yours
good day :FD
Nice day for a walk

last time I helped him
#35 - SamH
Owen, NEVER accuse people of hacking unless you ABSOLUTELY KNOW that they are doing. Obviously there is some problem with your InSim code. This does NOT mean that someone is hacking your server!!
Quote from SamH : Obviously there is some problem with your InSim code.

Oh no....not you too.... INSIM PROGRAM NOT INSIM!!!!!
#37 - SamH
#38 - sun
no its not my code !

it was perfectly fine, untill he started hacking, now today the servers fine so he's not hacking (YET)
#39 - SamH
Owen, you are a hair's breadth away from being banned from this forum until you're older. You need to get yourself in check.
Quote from sun :no its not my code !

it was perfectly fine, untill he started hacking, now today the servers fine so he's not hacking (YET)

(sarcasm)
Quote from sun :no its not my code !

you have problems with your insim program everyday
#42 - wild
He has C# for Dummies, I saw it on the desktop of a screenshot he posted somewhere
#44 - wild
Lol well he shall need to read it or read it more carefully.
Hello Sun (Owen),

It is against the rules of the LTC servers that you advertise your cruise sever on there.

Especially seeing as you don't even have a decent profile on there, as you have sod all cars/licence/cash.

ltc id: 1589
uname: sun
pname: ^0[^6OCS^0] ^6OwEn
c_pname: [OCS] OwEn
cash: -2714
progress: 0
cars: UF1;

Next time that you do this - you will be banned for life, named and shamed.

I suggest that you don't do it in any other servers as well - because the majority of server owners frown upon this
He did it on -=STG=- Cruise Server aswell (he was kicked out of
-=STG=-)

He said to almost everybody "xxxxx - Come to Owens Cruise Server"
#47 - Jakg
Owen - Do you have any proof he hacked your server?

Remember - I don't think that exploiting a bug in your code (iirc he posted saying that typing !pay something crashed it) is the same as hacking your server.
I was on the server at the time. All that was happening was extreme lag. If thats the case it was truly hacked. It could have been a simple DoS attack or something similar. That said, I really dont think it was hacked i just believe it was server issues.
#49 - vane
Quote from Krammeh :Hello Sun (Owen),

It is against the rules of the LTC servers that you advertise your cruise sever on there.

Especially seeing as you don't even have a decent profile on there, as you have sod all cars/licence/cash.

ltc id: 1589
uname: sun
pname: ^0[^6OCS^0] ^6OwEn
c_pname: [OCS] OwEn
cash: -2714
progress: 0
cars: UF1;

Next time that you do this - you will be banned for life, named and shamed.

I suggest that you don't do it in any other servers as well - because the majority of server owners frown upon this

most of this was probably just going on to ask me to help him code then him messing around in the meantime, he has also advertised on [r-l] cruise which is why i am going to ban him (sarcasm)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG