The online racing simulator
Quote from kamkorPL :Awesome pass by Heidfeld

Alontso did quite well there too, great fight with Coulbhard Nakajima's pass was nice too. Too bad for Vetell though :/
Rear light fell out of Webber's car, while pitting in.
Webber's doing really great! Hopefully he doesn't get penalized for that rear light, now that would be an injustice.
Massa's off.

I drove home over 2hrs up the A1 and across the M62, through a mad blizzard to get home in time for this race, and Massa's offing is the first sign that it was a worthwhile trip
Massa's out...:bananadea
It looks like Trolli is right behind Kovalainen, has been for quite a few laps. Hope Kovalainen makes it 3rd. Would like to see the pass Kovalainen did though. Let's hope Kovalainen doesn't come too early this time

Not sure if the Masas' accident was caused by bad throttle control or some problems with rear suspension but it was exactly like what he did in Melbourne. Looks like he just floored the throttle and spun :/
Im absolutly gobsmacked @ trulli's race.
What a great pace from what was once called the "mobile chicanes" of F1
Great work on toyota design this year!
And he was only letting hamilton close @ 2secs/laps cause he was conserving tyres -as soon as he hard "3.6 behind, 3.6 behind", it was pick up the pace time and managed to juuust hold it.
good race, happy for mclaren, still better than nothing.
Altho unlucky first pitstop for Hamilton, possibly costed him a podium
And amazing performance by Kubica, absolutely amazing.
Congratz to all Ferrari fans, massa showed his "skill" once again
Reasonable race, although not as much action as I'd hoped in the 2nd half. Heidfeld's pass was awesome!

Edit: Also Massa's spin didn't actually look like a no-tc related problem, he just seemed to lose it in an odd moment?
Massa said that the rear wheels simply blocked. I can't really beleive it, he should have been more careful with the throttle...that's it.
i think his 3 year contract with ferrari wont last for long
He lost it under throttle so locking wouldn't be too credible.
He just made an amatuer mistake and doesn't really want to admit it. You can tell he went to accelerate out of the corner and the rear wheels could have bobbled or something and he lost grip.
I just can't understand why can't these peole admit that it was their own mistake... It's easy to blame the car, probably they're too proud.
Boudrais admitted that his retirement was his own fault. Because of that I now think he's a complete tosser. He should have just blaimed the car, and I would be happy.
Haven't read anything past page 2 as I don't want the race result ruined, but why does F1 have these silly quali systems?

Leave them out for a few hours, x laps each, one or two cars on the track at a time, as much (or as little) fuel as you want, as many (or as little) tyres as you want etc.
Weeee! I was there at the Turn 1 grandstand Great seats! Anyone see a sun burnt geek with a Scotland football shirt and an old Williams.BMW cap?

I took lots of pictures which I'll browse through later and post up....I have a lot to browse.....I filled my 2GB memory card!

Anyway, my weather predictions were WAY off I wanted it to rain, even though I would have gotten soaked! Basically, I based my rain prediction on the weather in Kuala Lumpur city centre, which is around 40-50minutes from the Sepang Circuit. I would have thought they would be on a similar weather front....but they aren't! During qualifying yesterday it rained like crazy in KL for 2pm, but not a drop of rain in Sepang. The same thing happened today.

Ah well! Massa :doh:
You may wish to update your Location if you'll be there for a year or two.
I'm going back to the states tomorrow :P

Anyway, I haven't signed any paperwork yet, I'm waiting for a revised offer before I sign Hopefully it will all go ahead anyway and I get the job
WoW, waiting for those pics then
Quote from Jertje :Also Massa's spin didn't actually look like a no-tc related problem, he just seemed to lose it in an odd moment?

It's said that he hit the kerbs too hard, lost grip at the rear and was sent flying off.

Great effort by Heidfeld in lap 4 of the race, overtaking the pre-occupied Coulthard and Alonso in one nice move to the inside of the last corner.
Well done to Kubica, a well deserved second!
I'd love to get an onboard from Lewis for the start~ he overtook some 5 cars in the first couple of corners and somehow the director forgot to get their hands on that onboard footage to show it on the replay...
Not a very exciting race imho. But good to see a different car than a Ferrari or a McLaren set the fastest lap of the race. Maybe BMW will in fact be able to challenge the two for the title? I'm not sure how represantative Sepang is for the whole season, though, as there was a lot of talk about the new asphalt being rather unusual. According to Rosberg that's what made his car so shitty.
Quote from Tigershark :It's said that he hit the kerbs too hard, lost grip at the rear and was sent flying off.

Great effort by Heidfeld in lap 4 of the race, overtaking the pre-occupied Coulthard and Alonso in one nice move to the inside of the last corner.

Just seen it - the engine didn't sound like it'd spun up any extra, it looked like something locked up tbh.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG