The online racing simulator
Good Friday TBO Cup
(117 posts, started )
ill try to make it too.
Looks like we will have a very nice grid.
Quote from Jakg :If you would announce a track/laps I might be persuaded.

Same here.
I'm there for sure. No school, and the best cars in LFS. What a day!
Is that AM or PM? If it's AM, I'll be ableto make it, but if it's PM, I'm not getting up at 4:30AM to go racing... missus would kill me...
I was meant to be heading into the hills for the Easter weekend, but after a look at the weather forecast I think it might be a better idea to boot up LFS and plug in the G25

Hope to be there, cheers
Quote from HVS5b :I was meant to be heading into the hills for the Easter weekend, but after a look at the weather forecast I think it might be a better idea to boot up LFS and plug in the G25

Hope to be there, cheers

Oh no!!!

Don't be going up them there hills this time of the year... There be mysterious things-a happening up tharr.

:hide:

P.S : Might pop by and have a looky!
Aww, I'd join if I could but I will be at work during the time ;( Good luck and hope turn out it good. From the number of posts it seems it will be!
Sounds really good, I'm not sure if I can make it, I'll give final answer later
Quote from dropin_biking :Hmmm, I would be interested if there were maybe different types of prizes, not like theres any chance I'll come top three anyways Hopefully Fern Bay is considered, I've been getting nifty with the FXO lately.
~Bryan~

Huh?Or do you share an account.. ?
#36 - Jakg
He's got an S2 account, but doesn't post with it (because he doesn't have the web password iirc)
I'll be there
Seems like we've got good interest so far! Some good names to see still alive and kicking.

In answer to the question asked about it being PM or AM, its PM.
#39 - DeKo
should have made it during the day, im working at night. bastard.
Quote from Jakg :He's got an S2 account, but doesn't post with it (because he doesn't have the web password iirc)

ahh k i see, sorry for jumping to (eek which word) assumptions or whatever
Any news on which track config will be used? I'm free for the race, and I think it will be a fun time.
~Bryan~
Can you repeat for me please
Today will be the event.What time (GMT)
and in which Server and on what map.Thank you
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Today will be the event.What time (GMT)
and in which Server and on what map.Thank you

Race starts at 8 pm. The times are all in the first post.

Track hasn't been announced yet.
Track is going to be unnanounced until the actual start of the server. Be sure to turn up early, or you might not get a race slot.

As there are prizes up for grabs, we can't be having people going all out wrecker style just to win. This is meant to be a clean, fun race. If we deem that you have gained positions or won prizes from driving unfairly, then we reserve the right to take the prizes away and DQ you from the event.

We will have a series of race marshalls online, all watching different groups of racers. So, be warned - you are being watched.

All in the spirit of good racing!
i guess i'm in too
Vroom vroom =) Only a few hours to go, hopefully a track is selected where all cars are virtually equal, would hate to have a track like Aston Club where the RB4 is a second slower than the FXO and like a 1/2 second slower than XRT =)

I am excited, been ages since I raced in any events and I love the TBO class =)

I need something to take my mind off the difference between a strategic business plan and a tactical business plan, and I think this is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Can totally anyone come along to this? I havnt raced in ages. This maybe a kick in the right direction for me?
Anyone is welcome.

We're setting up a server now for people to come in and get some warm up in the cars. Will give you the info when its up.
Ok ladies.

Server is online for you to join and reserve your slot! The current track is NOT the track for the event. Feel free to join it and race around with the other drivers before the big race!

Server Name: Easter TBO Cup

Cars: TBO
Current track: BL1 ( NOT ACTUAL EVENT TRACK)

Remember! : Just before the event is going to begin, the server will be passworded and it will be given out to the racers in the server in case of disconnects.

Have fun!

Thanks
Dan.

Good Friday TBO Cup
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG