The online racing simulator
Good Friday TBO Cup
(117 posts, started )
there is 1 min left of qualifying.

we did say to get there early to get a slot.

We will host other races like this in the future with prizes!
aww :cry:
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :
we did say to get there early to get a slot.

Dude, I would have been there at 7 o clock, half an hour before if it wasnt pw'ded. Is there anychance i could race?
give us lfs remote access!
It wasnt our fault the server had to be passworded before schedual. We didnt expect this much interest tbh.
I was going to get their at 6:30 but my pc wouldn't boot.

have another race like this on sunday same time.
I had to retire, my fps wouldnt let me do a lap
Yeh, more races like this. Please keep the TBO class also. I'd be up for it on next weekend.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Honestly guys learn to use the brakes. Most everyone made it through T1 which is a good sign but the one person that decides to not use the brakes happened to be behind me, I would just like to say thanks.

I would also like to apologize for my behavior, it was not professional, and not something I normally do.
Could I please get confirmation on who to PM for server information... Thanks~!
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Honestly guys learn to use the brakes. Most everyone made it through T1 which is a good sign but the one person that decides to not use the brakes happened to be behind me

Same here... Some idiot just trying to pass 31 people in turn 1, takes me out.

Here's the results.
Attached images
finish.jpg
Quote from BigTime :Could I please get confirmation on who to PM for server information... Thanks~!

That'll be Dan.

Username - DANDAMAN05
Top 3 PM me with server info

Please include:

Server Name:
Admin Password:

Your servers will be set up tomorrow.

==============

Thank you to all that took part. We will host more races like this soon, however on more forgiving tracks. Fe Green was a harsh track to select, however we thought it was best because of the free server hosting prize. It would test the drivers skills and abilities in a close race situation.
A bad race for me that ended early as expected when I saw the track.

Very sorry for the hit, Todd, I hope you didn't have to retire because of that.
That was pretty fun, well it has to be in XRT

Quali went fine. Third on the grid with FXO on pole was just great.
FXO of course had bad start, so troy and me was able to pass infront.
Jack flipped right in t1, so BigTime just joined to party for the win. After few laps troy made mistake and BigTime was just attacking later on. My set was bad, but i defended my lead till the end.

Thanks to the sponsor.
Quote from mcintyrej :Seems like we're having server troubles. All the cars froze on track, dissapeared and now Dan can't get into RDC.

Still not positive whether its someone hacking into the server, or if the dedicated box is having trouble.

We'll update you shortly.

Hmm, the server dies on Friday only to be resurrected on Sunday. I've heard that somewhere before...
Quote from Danke :Hmm, the server dies on Friday only to be resurrected on Sunday. I've heard that somewhere before...

Čestitka na tvoj pobijediti Niki. Imam bio to Zagreb i Da vidim reći te svoj neki dana većina lijep gradovi imam posjećen.
Quote from Elderado :Čestitka na tvoj pobijediti Niki. Imam bio to Zagreb i Da vidim reći te svoj neki dana većina lijep gradovi imam posjećen.

Sounds like bad translator
Thanks anyways
I coulda written in in french but i don't think you woulda have understand it.
Public Server Opening Soon!

After the huge success of the Good Friday TBO Cup, Fusion Gaming have decided to open a public TBO server. We will be opening a 24/7 TBO only server for everyone to come and race on, but we can't do it without you doing your bit. To keep the server going, you'll need to try and join as frequently as possible - I'm going to be on this server a lot trying to keep it active. Once the initial hill of inactivity is overcome and we've got a good ammount of connections at any one time, we'll start to introduce some more features and throw more resources at the server.

I hope you guys are looking forward to the server and I look forward to racing with you.

Thanks guys,
Jack McIntyre.
Fusion Gaming
Nice! now I can practice with the XRT, I'm really slow with it and It should help

Good Friday TBO Cup
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG