The online racing simulator
Good Friday TBO Cup
(117 posts, started )
Good Friday TBO Cup

Hello guys!

Fusion Gaming are here to bring in the easter spirit, with a TBO Racing event.

This event is being held on Friday 21st March. Here's some more info, more information is TBA.

Times:

6:30 - Server Open to all. Once the server fills up it will be passworded for the final race

6:30-7:45 - Open practice to all, free to come and go. If the server fills up nearer to 7:45 it will be locked by password and everyone is expected to take part in the final race

7:50 - Loose ends are tied up with racers and server

Around 8 - Final Race starts, lasts approx. 20 minutes.

Prizes:

1st place - FREE 47 Slot LFS S2 Server, 2 Months.
2nd place - FREE 20 Slot LFS S2 Server, 1 Month
3rd place - FREE 16 Slot LFS S2 Server, 2 Weeks.
All prizes courtesy of Dwwnetwork.co.uk Hosting.

TBA info:
Tracks
Additional Prizes
Points system over the night.

If you are planning to attend, please make note here so we can gauge numbers. Also, Watch this post! More info will be added as soon as possible within the next day or so!

Thankyou,
Jack McIntyre
Dan Ashurst
To bad i have to work till 10 pm
I might take part the server slot would be no use though how about some lfsw credit as an optional prize instead of the server slots.

I doubt i'd win and expect a plain ectypes body kitted xrt. BTW i will have to get me a set for then lol. So yeah i'll try to attend.
I will try and attend, no promises though, sounds good..
Sounds good, I might come.
what timezone are the times in?
Probably GMT.
I'm assuming GMT/UTC.

If so, I'll be there.
btw, you should leave the track TBA up until practice starts, just to add a bit of unpredictability to the mix.
Also btw: You forgot the best car of the TBO class on your poster.
Hey I spotted another double-post!

Quote from zeugnimod :Also btw: You forgot the best car of the TBO class on your poster.

XRT is already on the poster.
Hmmm, I would be interested if there were maybe different types of prizes, not like theres any chance I'll come top three anyways Hopefully Fern Bay is considered, I've been getting nifty with the FXO lately.
~Bryan~
I will try to make it
Quote from mcintyrej :

Hello guys!

Fusion Gaming are here to bring in the easter spirit, with a TBO Racing event.

This event is being held on Friday 21st March. Here's some more info, more information is TBA.

Times:

6:30 - Server Open to all. Once the server fills up it will be passworded for the final race

6:30-7:45 - Open practice to all, free to come and go. If the server fills up nearer to 7:45 it will be locked by password and everyone is expected to take part in the final race

7:50 - Loose ends are tied up with racers and server

Around 8 - Final Race starts, lasts approx. 20 minutes.

Prizes:

1st place - FREE 47 Slot LFS S2 Server, 2 Months.
2nd place - FREE 20 Slot LFS S2 Server, 1 Month
3rd place - FREE 16 Slot LFS S2 Server, 2 Weeks.
All prizes courtesy of Dwwnetwork.co.uk Hosting.

TBA info:
Tracks
Additional Prizes
Points system over the night.

If you are planning to attend, please make note here so we can gauge numbers. Also, Watch this post! More info will be added as soon as possible within the next day or so!

Thankyou,
Jack McIntyre
Dan Ashurst

what is central usa times?
In which server
#16 - Jakg
If you would announce a track/laps I might be persuaded.
Hope to attend
Ill see, but ill be last.
I may well be there
#20 - Vain
If the times are UTC I'll try to come.

Vain
I`m in for some fun racing..
Sounds fun, been ages since I have done a proper race =)
Nice, I'll try to show up as well.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :what timezone are the times in?

We will run in LFS Time - UTC.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :btw, you should leave the track TBA up until practice starts, just to add a bit of unpredictability to the mix.

This sounds like a good idea, it will mean a fair chance to nearly everyone. I will think this one over and announce the track situation later on tonight.

Quote from Jakg :If you would announce a track/laps I might be persuaded.

See above^

If anyone would like to be part of this event but wouldn't really like to race, we're welcoming people to admin/marshall the race, since I know I'm wanting to race myself - not sure about Dan. So if anyone wants to be a marshall or an admin, please let me know here or PM me.

Thanks,
Jack.

Good Friday TBO Cup
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG