The online racing simulator
:(
(39 posts, started )
Quote from ATHome :Go outside, there is a life without Computers, you know ?

It's called AFK.
Our dear Mr. ATHome here only knows about outside life because his computer broke
In order to protest the protest of the protest i will try to play everday until and after March 31st.

Longest i've been grounded for was 1 week and 6 days, i don't remember what for but it wasn't too bad for my eyes or fried brain.
#29 - Rish
Quote from swisscosmo :My parents have banned me from playing games until March 31st so I will not be on LFS for awhile

*in the voice of nelson from the simpsons.

"HA HA"
Quote from Rish :*in the voice of nelson from the simpsons.

"HA HA"

That's so cruel!

He won't be playing games anymore! HA HA!
I forgot to say, another bonus of when i was grounded twas that when i came back i was definetly enjoying the game more.
only time im AFK is when im driving or racing. u get good day when its holidays by doing 6 hours carsports and 6 hours on computer.if u are on work u should not do any kinda sports. just computer-the best thing ever invented
Quote from herki :Our dear Mr. ATHome here only knows about outside life because his computer broke

Pah, that's a lie

I still got my crappy laptop which can run Quake 1 in software mode
A pharmacy where you're gonna die laughing?

:hide:
#36 - JTbo
Quote from ATHome :Well then it was about time. Go outside, there is a life without Computers, you know ?

This man tells the truth, oh wait, why he is in front of computer as well as all of us, maybe he is wrong, has anyone seen this so called life outside computers? Ah, impossible to say of course as you are in front of computers
I see It sometimes, but when I come back I don't remember anything, but when I go to sleep I see something in my dreams.... @_@
How easy the kids have it nowadays. They get grounded, and they can let the world know as if the world cares by sitting in their room while grounded and post on all the internet forums to let everyone know they are grounded.

Last time I was grounded, I had to walk around school and put up "Grounded!" notices on all the bulletin boards as if anyone cared. Also, just in case someone was out of school sick, I walked to all the grocery stores and malls to post my "Grounded!" notices on the community bulletin boards as if anyone cared.

It's to easy anymore....
Mike, or there's the flip side, where parents don't ground kids, and let them face their consequences, which seems to have worked for me. Grounding is like... the worst technique ever, because what does it do outside of make the kid more miserable? Nothing.

:(
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG