The online racing simulator
:(
(39 posts, started )
My parents have banned me from playing games until March 31st so I will not be on LFS for awhile
Quote from swisscosmo :My parents have banned me from playing games until March 31st so I will not be on LFS for awhile

What for? Have you been naughty again?
Quote from swisscosmo :My parents have banned me from playing games until March 31st so I will not be on LFS for awhile

so?... u did something wrong i guess
I'm not going to play until March 31st in protest. I'm sure all the other LFS players will join me.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not going to play until March 31st in protest. I'm sure all the other LFS players will join me.

Hell yeah!

What is it that we're going to protest against?
Kev, I'm going to quit LFS on March 31st in protest of the protest?

:hide:
I haven't raced since the middle of February according to LFSW but I'm still supporting this guy in spirit! Especially if it means Dustin's leaving.
i haven't raced for a few months since i've got into warrock
Kev, it only means I'm leaving, but I'll be waiting behind your bedroom door for it to close... then I'll pounce. Do you like sugar cookies?
I thought Kev got a restraining order?
Bah, watch those fat lazy British cops stop me.
-
(JamesF1) DELETED by JamesF1 : I actually can't be bothered... I'm going soft in my old age.
/me will play lfs even more after 31'st March in protest.
29 and 30 march i'm going to a event xD
I've being banned becuase I homeschool and i have some NHI's (lessons that are not handed in) but i've submited them but my parents are just very strict so they won't take the ban of and my Computer and LFS is my life almost other than school
Quote from swisscosmo :I've being banned becuase I homeschool and i have some NHI's (lessons that are not handed in) but i've submited them but my parents are just very strict so they won't take the ban of and my Computer and LFS is my life almost other than school

Well then it was about time. Go outside, there is a life without Computers, you know ?
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ATHome :Well then it was about time. Go outside, there is a life without Computers, you know ?

Liar!
Quote from ATHome :Well then it was about time. Go outside, there is a life without Computers, you know ?

There was a guy once.. He actually shut down his computer and went outside. Noone has ever seen him since..
Lol, dude.

Listen, There was life before Artificial intelligence...

I thought that most of us were not really a pc nerd. but 90% is!
haha Pwned they set a pw on ur comp?
Quote from harjun :i haven't raced for a few months since i've got into warrock

EW AGH OH GOD OH EW JEEZ.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Lol, dude.

Listen, There was life before Artificial intelligence...

I thought that most of us were not really a pc nerd. but 90% is!

and how would u think people got into this game if they wouldnt be nerd...ive seen none adverisements of this. probaply people were just clicking sites on internet pecause they were on computer a lot. even when they were boredi gotta say im half nerd if we talk truely. i do lots of sports but half of my day goes to computer

NO really!!!! soon you'll be telling me there will be girls outside who may talk to me.

Don't believe this liar guys, it's a conspiracy.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :NO really!!!! soon you'll be telling me there will be girls outside who may talk to me.

Don't believe this liar guys, it's a conspiracy.

of course theres life on race track outside...
Whaaaa?
Quote from batteryy :and how would u think people got into this game if they wouldnt be nerd...ive seen none adverisements of this. probaply people were just clicking sites on internet pecause they were on computer a lot. even when they were boredi gotta say im half nerd if we talk truely. i do lots of sports but half of my day goes to computer

You made my day.

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG