The online racing simulator
LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes
(200 posts, started )
Quote from mcgas001 :Im not going to do it, Simply as i dont think its possible. Even if it was, Id still have to hide the buttons in order to hide the mouse, Which is stupid. The point of these program's was to make a media player accessiable in LFS via insim and buttons. Im not changing that.

Well ok , i hope ppl ho has a g25 or other type of wheel enjoy this

I keep my Global hotkeys from winamp
Quote from Inouva :Well ok , i hope ppl ho has a g25 or other type of wheel enjoy this

The only other option for me is to make a command that hides/shows the "Show" button?
Quote from Inouva :Well ok , i hope ppl ho has a g25 or other type of wheel enjoy this

Actually, it's really only mouse users who can't use it very well. Keyboard, Wheel and Controller users have full control over the mouse. And you're probably only going to use it on a cruise server anyway, so you can always pull over to change songs or whatever...

[OT] I never got why people use the mouse...I'm sure that 99% of mouse users have _some_ form of controller also, whether it be an Xbox one, a Playstation one, or a specially bought one. That's what I used to use before I got a wheel... [/OT]

lol, what's the point in having a command to show/hide the show/hide button?? If you were going to do that, wouldn't it be more logical to have the command act like a show/hide button??
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
lol, what's the point in having a command to show/hide the show/hide button?? If you were going to do that, wouldn't it be more logical to have the command act like a show/hide button??

Its called "thinking outside of the box".....
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Actually, it's really only mouse users who can't use it very well. Keyboard, Wheel and Controller users have full control over the mouse. And you're probably only going to use it on a cruise server anyway, so you can always pull over to change songs or whatever...

[OT] I never got why people use the mouse...I'm sure that 99% of mouse users have _some_ form of controller also, whether it be an Xbox one, a Playstation one, or a specially bought one. That's what I used to use before I got a wheel... [/OT]

I drive in cruise server very little, i pass 1 - 6 hours in ConeDodgers In the league race

I like the idea of Hidden menu (If that included the mouse pointer)
Like pressing shift + ñ or something like that
btw, Did you also realise that if i make the mouse hidden, You lose ALL buttons on screen. Including the current song. So if you want a command that does something like the "Show" button. Tell me....
Quote from mcgas001 :btw, Did you also realise that if i make the mouse hidden, You lose ALL buttons on screen. Including the current song. So if you want a command that does something like the "Show" button. Tell me....

Some servers like J4F , have the insim thing and also see the mouse pointer , but if you press shift + i the menu hide and the mouse pointer too

And if yo press again the Shift + i the menu is visible again with the mouse pointer
OK, So you want SHIFT+I to work the same as "Show" except it hides and shows ALL buttons?
It does that anyway, doesn't it? Shift + I is LFS' way of hiding all buttons sent to it.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It does that anyway, doesn't it? Shift + I is LFS' way of hiding all buttons sent to it.

Due to the song update, And time update(LFS WMP) the buttons will be back in less then a second. Atleast some of them will..
Ah...this is true...guess you have to make it hide programatically so
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Ah...this is true...guess you have to make it hide programatically so

Indeed. but its realy easy to do tho
maybee suggested before but then maybee not.
I'd appreciate a non pressable button that showes the (winamp) song/trackname only.
with the mouse hidden, since i'm not going to press any buttons except the CTRA system.
nothing more nothing less.

regards
Quote from micha1980de :maybee suggested before but then maybee not.
I'd appreciate a non pressable button that showes the (winamp) song/trackname only.
with the mouse hidden, since i'm not going to press any buttons except the CTRA system.
nothing more nothing less.

regards

I plan on making some options with the Media players either ingame or via the setup.txt file. The options will be like, Whats displayed and stuff, How its displayed, where on screen etc etc. I think that will help a lot of these issues.

E: Also, it will save me helping all different people in different ways. As they will be able to do it themselfs.
I use Foobar for my music needs. Is it possible to make a mod like this, but one that use's foobar? When playing LFS and using WMP, i can use the buttons on my G15 to skip tracks, yet Foobar cant do this, so a mod like this would be fantastic for me.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I use Foobar for my music needs. Is it possible to make a mod like this, but one that use's foobar? When playing LFS and using WMP, i can use the buttons on my G15 to skip tracks, yet Foobar cant do this, so a mod like this would be fantastic for me.

Sorry for long reply, Only just noticed;
Ill have to have a look at Foobar(not really heard of it tbh) and see what i can do.

E: Anyone has any info on this, Let me know
thx for your efforts
BUMP: When will the source code be released?
Quote from shaun463 :BUMP: When will the source code be released?

hmm..not so sure if I am going to release it tbh. Not yet anyway. I have some major updates I have to do, but I keep getting side tracked.
Hi All,
Got LFS Winamp, can connect it OK, buttons showing fine but when I press plat nothing happens. What state does the program WinAmp need to be in ie open/closed/playing/minimised.

Thanks for any help

Great proggy
As long as it's running in some form it should work fine.
Hi Angry (lol),
Still no joy, does LFS WinAmp need to be anywhere specific like in WinAmp folder/LFS folder.

Frustrating
Quote from Andy King :Hi Angry (lol),
Still no joy, does LFS WinAmp need to be anywhere specific like in WinAmp folder/LFS folder.

Frustrating

LFS Winamp will work fine providing you have opened the correct lfs port, and you have winamp running. There have been issues with it before, Maybe try back tracking the thread. If you see your issues explained then your ok, If not. Ask again, Explain a bit more. I should be able to help now.
Hi,
Still not working O/S Windows XP x64 will that make a difference.

Edit: Just tried LFS WMP and that crashes with the windows reporting error signature
Attached images
error.jpg
Turn off security? Or maybe you have a virus?

LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG