The online racing simulator
LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes
(200 posts, started )
Bout damn time nova

Edit: Having a problem...Its saying Connection Failed? And is popping up with an error report...

Edit2: Fixed it...Had a password in my admin slot
New version 1.0.1, Have fun

Radio support now and a few other bits, Check main post!
psst... iTunes...

:hide:
Still waiting on a Winamp version.
woah 2 days your so hard done by
Quote from dawesdust_12 :psst... iTunes...

:hide:

Im looking into that, dont worry

Quote from beefyman666 :Still waiting on a Winamp version.

Indeed, but give me chance to find some info. Ive never ever used winamp and no nothing about it. Potentially i could be blind coding
Get it and use it, it's better than WMP.
I think though that iTunes should be relatively easy, seeing they do have a SDK for it, although most of the info I could find was OSX related.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think though that iTunes should be relatively easy, seeing they do have a SDK for it, although most of the info I could find was OSX related.

Intresting quote. 'relatively easy' The mount of things i have said will be like that. they never are
Thanks very much

Still waiting for that shuffle button

Could you also put a 'hide when minimized' button on it?

And (kinda) a bug, it gets unhappy if I close LFS before it. Is it possible for it to automatically shut down when LFS closes?
Quote from J@tko :Thanks very much

Still waiting for that shuffle button

Could you also put a 'hide when minimized' button on it?

And (kinda) a bug, it gets unhappy if I close LFS before it. Is it possible for it to automatically shut down when LFS closes?

What do you mean 'hide when minimized' ? Explain please

Also i dont think i can do shuffle
Get a really minimal skin, set it to skin mode, click "on top of all other windows", sweet.
Quote from mcgas001 :What do you mean 'hide when minimized' ? Explain please

Also i dont think i can do shuffle

I think he means that when you click the minimise button on the form, the program minimises to the system tray, instead of to the task bar. As least, that's what I presume he means.
Quote from DarkTimes :I think he means that when you click the minimise button on the form, the program minimises to the system tray, instead of to the task bar. As least, that's what I presume he means.

Ahh ok, Thats not a bad idea. Ill have a look over it and get it done
Quote from DarkTimes :I think he means that when you click the minimise button on the form, the program minimises to the system tray, instead of to the task bar. As least, that's what I presume he means.

Yeah, that's what I meant

Just keeps my toolbar tidy
i cant install this >.< anyone can up some guide?

plis
Quote from skyline24 :i cant install this >.< anyone can up some guide?

plis

What excatly is your problem? Does the program connect to lfs? Does it crash? etc etc..
mcgas - http://developer.apple.com/sdk/itunescomsdk.html should help for the iTunes bits. Especially because the help file does provide examples on how to do an action in C# and a multitude of other common MS languages, along with including C++ headers (I think).
hmmm.. intresting. It says it supports C# yet there is nothing in the folder.
Well, I've been playing with it right now (with my limited knowledge of C#), and controlling it should be ok, becuase you can read from the iTunes the current track and stuff, and do all typical things.

For the WMP version, is it simply using a object (I only really know VB, so is it similar to importing a WMP player object)? The iTunes one is likely more powerful, becuase you could actually have the user able to browse his entire library + playlists from within LFS.

LFS WMP, LFS Winamp & LFS iTunes
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG