The online racing simulator
See what US Army is really doing in Iraq
(151 posts, started )
To quote from a thread on another forum regarding this video:

Quote from universe :Who would have thought an organization that gives you heavy weapons and sets you loose in a lawless arena would attract sociopaths?

I did lol at the 3rd one...I can deal with that...but the others, particularly the first and last, are just twisted...I don't really care what they get up to, but to video tape it, and laugh at it while it's going on...really, that's just twisted...
I thought the 3rd one was the worst...not the funniest.

In fact, I found none of the "lol"-able...
Hmm laughing when a dog is blown up . Scaring the living day lights outta a little dog . Throwing a dog of a cliff .

This is really sick. If those vids are real, then these guys should be given the same treatment they did with those dogs.
Quote from The General Lee :I thought the 3rd one was the worst...not the funniest.

So you'd rather be thrown off a cliff than be shouted at?
the one thing that i find the worst is that there are comments like lol...
I saw the one with the puppy being thrown and the one with the dog getting shot with a smoke grenade, didn't see the others. And I don't want to.

What I will say though is this is the product of war, and retarded training practices. These people are taught to be completely heartless, and completely re-programed to be mindless killers following orders. They don't give a shit about life when it comes to being on the battle field, there programed to kill without feeling.
1st- Discusting
2nd- the dog actually walking i can see the humor but throwing rocs at it when its injured (throwing rocks at it at all) is horrible

3rd- quite funny puppy was cute and made some pretty weird noises
4th- Absolute sh!t, what a bunch of fcking nob heads. This should be reported IMO they had the soldiers faces too.

But i suppose hurting and killing dogs is nothing compared to what most of them are doing. Killing a puppy/dog being is nothing compared to human being. (I suspect anyway)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :2nd- the dog actually walking i can see the humor

Killing a puppy/dog being is nothing compared to human being. (I suspect anyway)

:thumbsdow
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :1st- Discusting
2nd- the dog actually walking i can see the humor but throwing rocs at it when its injured (throwing rocks at it at all) is horrible

4th- Absolute sh!t, what a bunch of fcking nob heads. This should be reported IMO they had the soldiers faces too.

But i suppose hurting and killing dogs is nothing compared to what most of them are doing. Killing a puppy/dog being is nothing compared to human being. (I suspect anyway)

Killing foreign troops can be justified, as they are shooting back at you...but throwing an innocent puppy off a cliff? That cannot be justified...The puppy isn't exactly going to shoot back you know...
You don't agree? i thought the 3rd one was the only one out of the 4 that i thought was very slightly funny and can see why the soldiers tought it was too. but i don't agree with them doing it.

Remeber when some kids hung a cat? it was on the news and everything and yet these soldiers are throwing innocent puppies off a cliff with their faces in it and posting it on youtube. Which shouldn't be happening.

Still can't get over video4, just the sound of it thud makes me squerm.

All in all utter bollox
#37 - th84
Yea, this is pretty sick.

It's not very often that I agree with the "american bashing" that goes on here..... this is one of those times.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Killing foreign troops can be justified, as they are shooting back at you...but throwing an innocent puppy off a cliff? That cannot be justified...The puppy isn't exactly going to shoot back you know...

Thats what i said, all im saying is that id have thought that killing a human being which your species and what your family is made up of would have a greater impact on them. But i suppose none of us can really make assumptions unless we have been there and seen what they are put through.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You don't agree? i thought the 3rd one was the only one out of the 4 that i thought was very slightly funny and can see why the soldiers tought it was too. but i don't agree with them doing it.

No, I don't agree.

There is nothing "slightly funny" about any of these videos.
Sick and tasteless. Thats all, no humor in that at all pretty hard to see that this idiot of president seems to want the total war... (not related to puppy scaring)
#41 - th84
Anyone who thinks any of those are even slightly funny should see a doctor right away. Those guys should be punished for their stupidity.

I was having a pretty good day until I seen this shit. What a way to spend tax payers money. (as if this "war" wasnt enough of a waste of money)
The only reason i saw it slightly funny was the noises it made, i agree it shouldn't have had any of that done to it and it was cruel. The soldiers were doing it for the reaction it makes, thats what they wanted out of it. But how they found out it would do that if you screamed at it. they must have just walked up to it and screamed at it. Still sick but its te only one out of the 4 if i had to watch any of them again thats the one id choose.
Quote from DragonCommando :
What I will say though is this is the product of war, and retarded training practices.

I'm inclined to agree, somewhat. Sure it will have its effects, but quite recently a bunch of kids killed a father of 2, while recording the 'happy slapping' of the said parent. Happy slapping has been on the increase, it's not about puppies, but it's just as stupid, pointless and heartless. It hasn't been caused by military training either.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6230550.stm
Actually happy slapping is on the decrease ive not seen anyone be happy slapped for a long time. In my area anyway.
As much as i don't endorse these acts, they are sick especially the puppy on the cliff one, these men are soldiers. Trained killers who are out on tour for 6 months/ 12 months. The stress and boredom, leads to incidents like this. It is to be expected, its just that today people can get them onto the net for the civvies's to see.
These videos are less representative of American soldiers and more of soldiers in all armies. Japanese soldiers raped and pillaged manchuria and did a lot more than kill dogs. British soldiers had quite a good time shooting defenseless Indian and African civilians during the imperialist days. And we all know who the Germans had it out for. War dehumanizes all the soldiers involved. This is not the first or the last video we will see like this from any army, not just America's. It just so happens that its only us fighting right now
Quote from niall09 :You wouldn't even see that shit coming out of a cows arse. These people are scumbags and they only get 18 months in prison. Please....

your so right, they should get 18 years better. i mean they wont learn anything

btw this is what they deserve too http://youtube.com/watch?v=0KVPh3lfrmc
Quote from Clownpaint :"See what US Army is really doing in Iraq" - hyperbolic bullshit. Are you trying to sell papers or actually show us something?

Don't take it that literally? This is probably not the first time you see attractive topic with somehow humorous aspect in it.

Quote :I'm not really sure what this thread has to do with anything except a few idiots. Animal abuse isn't exclusive to warzones...

You are right

Quote :so your aim in focusing on this is clearly just to start an America bashing session.

... but it's not my fault if people lack media literacy.
Quote from flymike91 :It just so happens that its only us fighting right now

you could pretty much say that almost any time since the beginning of the US history excluding the WW and WW2

Quote from DragonCommando :These people are taught to be completely heartless, and completely re-programed to be mindless killers following orders.

They look more like 10 year old degenerates who somehow got into the US army

See what US Army is really doing in Iraq
(151 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG