The online racing simulator
Quote from niall09 :But this happens in single player

Not that LFS single player is anything remotely better than a round of Solitaire.
Quote from spankmeyer :Not that LFS single player is anything remotely better than a round of Solitaire.

Yes, but the people who have cracked LFS have access to all the cars and tracks, and get to play for as long as they want on singleplayer, whereas in rF you can do this too - but with only 1 minute of gameplay.

Do you see what I mean? It would give you a much better incentive to buy the game.
Quote from niall09 :Yes, but the people who have cracked LFS have access to all the cars and tracks, and get to play for as long as they want on singleplayer, whereas in rF you can do this too - but with only 1 minute of gameplay.

Do you see what I mean? It would give you a much better incentive to buy the game.

I admit I have :arr:ed rFactor, to see if it was worth buying (as I heard the default content isn't representative), and it worked fine

Not worth buying for me btw
Anyone wanna do some lumberjacking tonight by crashing a Bimmer into the woods at 200 km/h?
I'm tempted to join the fun after the GFC race, if it's possible (do you run races or practice sessions?). And what config do you run? Tourist's?
C6?
Quote from ajp71 :We need to confirm version numbers for rF, tracks and cars before starting

Gay.

Nearly as gay as having an rFactor license. Tristan's got one y'know.
Quote from ajp71 :We need to confirm version numbers for rF, tracks and cars before starting but it sounds like fun.

I'd like to suggest we don't use the M3 though because as nice as the mod is the car is too heavy and unintresting to drive, I'd like to suggest we try the Corvettes and maybe the 911s and 914s from the CSGT mod or if people are feeling brave the W196s

Did you even check out the server info?

I'm listing all version numbers and links to downloads too. Getting the rF run wasn't that hard and after the RSC went on a break, LFS feels dead in the water to be honest.

I know it'll change back to good after next big patch but for now the ol' Bimmer and the Shire ease the withdrawal symptoms.

Quote from Scrabby :C6?

No!

Quote from thisnameistaken :Gay.

Even Bond has the license to be gay. And Bond is more man than you'll ever be gay... man.
I've had Bond and he was rubbish.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've had Bond and he was rubbish.

So in other words, he promised to call back, but never did, and now, only bitterness.....shame
I'll probably host a game tonite. Feel free to join if fancy.

No!

(In b4 C6..)
D00ds, a dedicated server is up for tonight. Could someone try to join it so I know if it'll work? I'll be joining there 19 P.M. GMT.

IP and relevant info in my sig and here.

UPDATE: 9:35.2!
Going to join now...

Quote from spankmeyer :Did you even check out the server info?

Spanky I made that post before you made the server page

EDIT: Guess the servers offline?
Quote from ajp71 :Going to join now...

Spanky I made that post before you made the server page

EDIT: Guess the servers offline?

Unfortunately yes.
Fang bought me an RFactor license lol.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Gay.

Ssssh, I'm trying to forget the mistake I made. But at least, having played it reasonable extensively, I can now take the mickey out of it properly
Nah.. you DO.. but you Can't :P
Quote from Luke.S :Fang bought me an RFactor license lol.

No I didn't.

My bank statement proves otherwise.

And I have no purchase e-mails from Trymedia/reciepts to say I did.

Pwnt?
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Server back up again! I'll be joining in 30 mins. Post here or PM me if you having difficulties connecting. Hopefully we get some racing or synchronized crashing going on tonight!
C6?
1250?
Oh dear...

rFactor is like one big bowl of condensed fail what comes to quality gameplay.

EDIT: Okay one another question...

How's it possible to force ALL shifting aids off for a proper H-gate shifting? I have disabled auto clutch and up/down shifts, purchased the H-gate upgrade to the Bimmer and still it let's me choose gear without any clutch action - no matter what the revs or engine load was.
Is the server still up? And how do you connect directly to it? And is it possible to chat while racing?
Quote from Linsen :Is the server still up? And how do you connect directly to it? And is it possible to chat while racing?

Server is still up. In the server browser, press the big green '+' sign and then enter IP. You can chat during racing.

EDIT: I did enough driving for tonight so I'm out.
I joined btw, but it wouldn't show me anything, no names and it was set to "Practice 1" but I couldn't join nor could I see the track. Dunno if that's what happens when it's empty but I think it failed anyhow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG