The online racing simulator
Some dude called Raymond successfully joined too.
"join timed out"

Can't get this to work. I give up.
Hyper, I got that too when I entered the password in lower case letters, use capitals!!
Quote from Bawbag :Hyper, I got that too when I entered the password in lower case letters, use capitals!!

Tried both already- no work no fun.

The best thing is that when I exit from rfactor I have an app showing in task manager (rfactor.exe) that take 99% of my cpu resources and only way to kill it is reboot, which I have done 4 times now.

Sorry for ot but I'm out
Edit: Nvm, think I've sorted it.
Quote from DaveWS :I keep getting kicked from the server after about 1 minute...

Try uninstalling/deleting the Beemer, the re-installing it and updating the 1.01 over it.

It worked for Scrabby and Niko.

And Niko is kicking my ass atm...
This thread is awesome.
And just to add to the awesomeness, i'm now on my 4th attempt to download this chuffin thing :grumpy:

Really beginning to think i'm wasting my time, and my download quota.
Hah!

We had nice racing going. And by racing I meant 'let's see how many restarts does it take to get everyone through one lap'.

Though people are requesting for more mods, tracks and cars but I really don't see the point as we already got the best track, really nice car and enough trouble sorting out the mismatches.

Quote from AndroidXP :This thread is awesome.

Reading through the thread felt like watching the introduction to Benny Hill Show.

Don't do mods, kids. Lesson learned.
Anybody still online? I'd like to join just downloading the patch now.
My test server is still online. Come on for a quick spin. I have to go offline later in the evening though.
I know this is lame selfish from me but is there any chance to use the rf 1250 version instead of the newer one? I can't get the 1255f version to work...

The beemer fits perfectly fit the 'ring. The carousels are quite awful to drive but other than that it is quite nice feeling hugging those kerbs and learning the corners.
I had to take my test server offline. I'll do some racing on Sunday probably. See you then and thanks for the people online tonight. Was fun!

Hyper, is there a way to run 1250 independent of 1255? I'd hate to ruin my current semi-working rFactor installation.
Hyper, try downloading the full rFactor 1.255 instead of just patching an old one, Since I only just reinstalled it a few days ago it worked fine for me.
Quote from Bawbag :Hyper, try downloading the full rFactor 1.255 instead of just patching an old one, Since I only just reinstalled it a few days ago it worked fine for me.

I'll give it a try although downloading that 1,1gt is gonna take a while

(already managed to pull a sub 8 )
Well if your pulling sub 8's it will be worth kicking our asses then!

If you get a good place to download from it shouldn't take long, consdiering your not on a slowest of slow connection.

My best and only finished lap was 9.20 or something, allways crashing or catching Scarbby and spinning I get close!
Is the server still online? I can't see it in the server list?
Does the E21 work properly with realfeel for you guys? Somehow it doesn't for me. I either get virtually no feedback at all or I get heavy spikes with virtually no feedback inbetween...
Which layout are you setting those times on?
Quote from Linsen :Does the E21 work properly with realfeel for you guys? Somehow it doesn't for me. I either get virtually no feedback at all or I get heavy spikes with virtually no feedback inbetween...

I don't actually use it, I remember the real feel plugin destroyed a 6 hour endurance race I was watching (Broadcasted by the SRT guys) I think it started with some 40 teams and ended with about 6.

Tonix, I could never see the server either, allways had to find it via the ip.
Quote from Bawbag :Tonix, I could never see the server either, allways had to find it via the ip.

Could you please post it? Can't find any server at 91.152.196.124.
The server is offline.

Quote from spankmeyer :I had to take my test server offline. I'll do some racing on Sunday probably. See you then and thanks for the people online tonight. Was fun!

Ahh. Dumb me :banghead:.
Quote from LFSn00b :VLN

Sub 8 min laps on the VLN layout? Something seems slightly wrong seeing as the lap record is 8.09 by a 996 twin turbo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG