The online racing simulator
One Republic Feat. Timbaland - Apologize
(43 posts, started )
#26 - J.B.
ghey
mainstream... rubbish!
#29 - MR_B
I knew this thread would/will go tits up. Stay away all ye forum users.
Quote from squidhead :I love it how they put "feat. Timballand" in the name everytime while all he does is sit in the studio, waving hands and trying to look like he knows what the buttons in front of him do...

It´s even worse this time. On a lot of the videos the title says "Timbaland feat. <insertnameofthegayboyband>" and the official universalmusicgroup video in youtube just says "Timbaland". I mean what the hell. He just shows his fat arse in the video and does his annoying "eee eee eee eee eee"´s. He may be a good producer but he seems like a huge prick with a huge ego as he stuffs his face everywhere possible.
Apparently it automatically is bad music and you have to be ashamed of liking it when a song/band is a bit successful.
Quote from zeugnimod :Apparently it automatically is bad music and you have to be ashamed of liking it when a song/band is a bit successful.

No, but I agree with Kalev.
Quote from hrtburnout :No, but I agree with Kalev.

My post wasn't directed to Kalev, it was directed to the majority of people posting in this thread.
#34 - J.B.
Quote from zeugnimod :Apparently it automatically is bad music and you have to be ashamed of liking it when a song/band is a bit successful.

Yeah, when did you get tired of hearing the "die sind mir zu kommerziell geworden" BS. Some people fail to ever recognize the irrelevance.
Quote from zeugnimod :My post wasn't directed to Kalev, it was directed to the majority of people posting in this thread.

I know

I couldn't care less if it's successful or not, but this really is crap
Quote from Kalev EST :It´s even worse this time. On a lot of the videos the title says "Timbaland feat. <insertnameofthegayboyband>" and the official universalmusicgroup video in youtube just says "Timbaland". I mean what the hell. He just shows his fat arse in the video and does his annoying "eee eee eee eee eee"´s. He may be a good producer but he seems like a huge prick with a huge ego as he stuffs his face everywhere possible.

OMG, THAT is really sick and Selfish...
#40 - wien

Not at all. There's lots of mainstream music that's worth listening to. I just can't fathom how that particular song can be considered one of them. It has nothing to do with it's popularity (I hadn't heard it before I saw this thread).
#42 - SamH
Quote from spankmeyer : Thou shalt not watch Hollyoakes.

Bloody brilliant.. had that in my Youtube faves for the last year.. superb!

And.. what's fresh about the beat in the OP video? I realise that most of the US hasn't experienced much of anything beyond the old rock scene to any great extent, but the rest of the world perceives this particular rhythm as done to death.
Quote from SamH :Bloody brilliant.

These two words rang in my mind during the whole clip. Awesome lyrics.

One Republic Feat. Timbaland - Apologize
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG