The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
Earthquake in England.. heard it first here ;)
Woot.. umm.. never been in an earthquake before!
Tremor?
Anyone in NE UK just have their whole house shake like a bitch a couple of times?

I was literally holding my desk to stop stuff falling off it. We don't get earthquakes in ****ing Yorkshire.
Just felt it myself!
i just felt it, my room shock quite violently
Yep, just woke me up here...nearly shook monitor off desk too
I think you're all imagining things Of course, I'm nowhere near that area of the country... but meh.
Indeed, im not near that part of the country, Unless you want to count London as there o_O but i heard or felt nothing :\

Hope you all ok anyway
Damn was going to start a thread you beat me to it.
Felt in Nottingham, as student engineer, I would guess about 1-2 on the Richter scale. Quite noticeable for the UK, glad we don't get any bigger.
yh man same here... freaking mad!
#10 - SamH
Okay where was it centred? I'm in Yorkshire, on the Pennines and it didn't feel VERY strong, but it lasted about 20 seconds or so. Strong enough to rock my monitors about, and make the windows rattle, but nothing fell over.

Friend in Bury, Manchester, says fire alarms are going off near him.. sounds like they got it worse, but it didn't last as long for him.
yep felt it here, it got me killed on cod
Quote from andybarsblade :yep felt it here, it got me killed on cod

Lol is that really all you think bout :P

Hope your all alright :P
#14 - robt
Didnt feel a thing here (essex) but my friend in suffolk said his walls were shaking
it felt pretty strong here, seemed to be a heavy shake for about 4 seconds then a light rumble for about a minute, id say about 4? but what the hell im basing that on is anyones guess
I am in Northamptonshire and it felt pretty strong to me... nothing fell over though
it was more than 1 or 2, more like 4, accord to wiki 4/5 cuase noticable shacking of interior items, that defiantly happen here i lougborough
I felt my bed shake, that's 2 I've felt now.
Nothing in Plymouth. I wanna feel the quake.
Here in Milton Keynes, it lasted about 3 or so seconds.

Wasnt like the earthquake a few years ago, that one I heard coming beforehand. But this one seemed louder, didnt hear it coming though.

Nor did my parrot. Made him fall off his perch!
yeah id guess 4/5 i remember one that happened a few years ago and that just felt like a truck going past, this felt alot stronger
Quote from beefyman666 :Nothing in Plymouth. I wanna feel the quake.

[dramatic music] Its coming for youuuuu...... [/dramatic music]
Feel the power!!, I've felt just one earthquake before, 3.5 richter, I was on the third floor lol I was like wtf! Kinda scary because that school is so weak that it can come down in pieces at any time xD
Nope, not a thing here. (Newcastle)
its on skynews now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG