The online racing simulator
i dont remember when i chated, but sorry for taht, i will watch replay...

I just was to pay attention, that in some of the first laps 3or4 or other,idont remember, i the final turn, was a RCar, wich was trying to rescue someone, but that was done bloody somehow stupidly, because i was coming and sudenly saw yellow flag, but i was just few feets from the accident, and the RC was on the track, trying to push some one, than that car flew(i guess), and bumm bang... than I was like "Thank god it did not flew straight in me!" So finaly everything is oeky, but RC should pay more attention while trying to push... may be wrong, coz didint see all,was racing, and will watch replay today, so if wrong-apologies....
Firstly: my best is 2:21.17

Secondly: Race control chated totaly unnecesary things about total champion ship standings.why da hell?

Thirdly: i missed that message about last turn accident in lap 3, inolved RC, but it because it was flooded al the time and i ignored in and concentrated on the track

Fourth: sorry for chating at the end of race

Fith: good race, and funny accidents all over the track happend all the time
Are we excluded from the next 2 rounds? And I would like to apoligise for my actions (SR Mutt , Mc Coll). Just wanna say that i was out of control that why i slid down the corkscrew dekojester.

J.Taylor
Quote from dekojester :The following drivers had minimial amounts of chat during the race and are recieving a WARNING:

Juuretis
KABLiuks LTU
[OPC] ROB!
[SR] Mutt
NBr Garally
[NiTRo] Nightmare
TcD TG44
NBr bds

Just out of curiosity, when did I chat? I deliberately decided to shut up for the entire session on account of what happened last time

And what about those NBR guys asking everyone for setups during qualifying? I know it's their first time and all, but they should have read the rules. Don't they get penalised?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Just out of curiosity, when did I chat? I deliberately decided to shut up for the entire session on account of what happened last time

And what about those NBR guys asking everyone for setups during qualifying? I know it's their first time and all, but they should have read the rules. Don't they get penalised?

Valid point
Quote from dekojester :The following drivers had minimial amounts of chat during the race and are recieving a WARNING:

Juuretis
KABLiuks LTU
[OPC] ROB!
[SR] Mutt
NBr Garally
[NiTRo] Nightmare
TcD TG44
NBr bds

The following driver chatted more than other drivers, but not enough for the full penalty. Therefore, he will be recieving a 2-grid spot penalty for Round 5:

JTaylorIRE

d

May I point out dekojester that you are consistently spell Nightmare's team tag wrong

It is wrong in several results tables too

There is no team [Nitro]

It is [Nitra]
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Just out of curiosity, when did I chat? I deliberately decided to shut up for the entire session on account of what happened last time

Both the NBr racers got +5 onto their qualify results, so they were penalised for that.

d
OK, I didn't see it anywhere

Juuretis
KABLiuks LTU
[OPC] ROB!
[SR] Mutt
NBr Garally
[NiTRo] Nightmare
TcD TG44
NBr bds

The following driver chatted more than other drivers, but not enough for the full penalty. Therefore, he will be recieving a 2-grid spot penalty for Round 5:

JTaylorIRE

d

/Sigh Deko!!! Get it right!

The team tag is [NiTRa] Nightmare
Quote from Fredthebest :/Sigh Deko!!! Get it right!

The team tag is [NiTRa] Nightmare

Sorry, it looked like an "o" to me the first 50 times I saw it !

d
Quote from pacesetter :Are we excluded from the next 2 rounds? And I would like to apoligise for my actions (SR Mutt , Mc Coll). Just wanna say that i was out of control that why i slid down the corkscrew dekojester.

J.Taylor

No, you are not excluded from the next two rounds.

You are still allowed, but will be scrutinized more heavily.

d
These results are official as of this posting.

d
Cheers Jack

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG