The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Well, lap 2, tight hairpin. I cut the corner waay to much, yet TG44 still managed to overtake me

Comments on legality?

It seemed okay at the time when I saw it live, but on evaluation, TG44 gained position by shortcutting the course.

Applying a 10-second time penalty.

d
Quote from GTR_Yuni :HynTTy cutted the track at least once over the course of the race. He also braked in the middle of a turn (when I was directly behind him) a bit after the incident. This all happened on the final lap.

HynTTy did cut the course a couple times, but never gained an advantage.

None of the cuts occured on the final lap.

d
How can I have Pos Chg "-1" when this was my first race?
Quote from Stan :Lap 2, Turn 3, the tight lefthander. I passed NBRbds on the inside but he turned into my rear and spun me out.

Stan tried an out-braking maneuver into this turn that he would not have made. Stan did not have the rights to this corner. NBr bds was making his normal turn in while Stan came up the inside.

Stan - WARNING - Causing an avoidable incident.

d
Quote from kipsus :How can I have Pos Chg "-1" when this was my first race?

Its from ur position at the start of the race and at the end. That means u started one spot ahead from the one u ended in.
Quote from kipsus :How can I have Pos Chg "-1" when this was my first race?

That is your change from your qualifying spot.

d
Quote from Stan :Lap 1, Turn 1 (sigh), NBRbds got me on the way into it, JTaylor span me out on the way out of it.

The JTaylor incident with Stan was due to normal start chain reactions, so no penalties will be issued.

However, NBr bds made a kamikaze sort of move into turn 1 to cause some cars to lose control setting off the chain reaction.

NBr bds - 30-Second Time Penalty - Causing an avoidable incident.

d
I did something to my LFS, and now I have 30FPS on the grid

Also, I think that this is the first race where I haven't been involved in an incident...woot woot!!

BTW, the position changes in the Race PDF are wrong...Juuretis started from the back and it says -1 position change
EDIT: Or is taken from qualifying position before penalty?

EDIT2: What Yuni said.
Technically, he qualified 4th and then had a back-of-the-pack penalty for qualifying, so maybe it makes sense.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :BTW, the position changes in the Race PDF are wrong...Juuretis started from the back and it says -1 position change
EDIT: Or is taken from qualifying position before penalty?

EDIT2: What Yuni said.

Quoting from the regulations, section XV, Rule 1.3.2:

"Highest Climber is calculated by subtracting your qualifying position from your
race finish position. In the event of two same climbers, the highest finisher of the
two is awarded the point. "

Race results updated to include time penalties.

d
Fair enough, thanks for clearing it up
Quote from dekojester :On the long straight, JTaylor performed a blocking action on McColl99, who was far enough alongside JTaylor to have a right to space.

he will be given a [b]STRICT WARNING[b]

Im sorry man, that is a bit soft... i get absolutely wiped out and have to pit 4 repairs, finish last and dropped way out of my championship spot by a guy who has only raced in 2 rounds???? now thats fine usually but the move was outrageous?! He just kept coming across and its not like i had my nose in there, SIDE BY SIDE... I was side by side and he put me on the grass, not just squeezed me for room he took me totally off the track in 5th gear under the bridge?! I did everything i could to save the car but c'mon, fair is fair?
Quote from pacesetter :I was racing ....Some fellas jumped on the brakes way to early and I do admit to coming through the corkscrew wonky...(I was out of control though)and I do apoligise but SR Mutt was hitting me intentionly after i pushed him wide by accident in T1...He wacked me all over the place and I would like this to be looked into.

J.Taylor

i waked you cus you sliderammed me and i hit you back cus i wanted my pos back...
Quote from mccoll99 :Im sorry man, that is a joke... i get absolutely wiped out and have to pit 4 repairs, finish last and dropped way out of my championship spot by a guy who has only raced in 2 rounds???? now thats fine usually but the move was outrageous?! He just kept coming across and its not like i had my nose in there, SIDE BY SIDE... I was side by side and he put me on the grass, not just squeezed me for room he took me totally off the track in 5th gear under the bridge?! I did everything i could to save the car but c'mon, fair is fair?

I will reassess this situation.

d
Quote from pacesetter :I was racing ....Some fellas jumped on the brakes way to early and I do admit to coming through the corkscrew wonky...(I was out of control though)and I do apoligise but SR Mutt was hitting me intentionly after i pushed him wide by accident in T1...He wacked me all over the place and I would like this to be looked into.

J.Taylor

I've looked into this.

The T1 shunt was due to you overcooking it into the first turn. You outbraked yourself and it caused you to push wide in the turn, banging into him.

On the other side of the coin, slamming into another competitor as a form of retaliation or to force position loss is not tolerated.

I am placing you both on probation for the next two rounds. This means that you are going to be scrutinized, and any infraction of the rules will be penalised in a stiff manner.

d
Quote from mccoll99 :Im sorry man, that is a bit soft... i get absolutely wiped out and have to pit 4 repairs, finish last and dropped way out of my championship spot by a guy who has only raced in 2 rounds???? now thats fine usually but the move was outrageous?! He just kept coming across and its not like i had my nose in there, SIDE BY SIDE... I was side by side and he put me on the grass, not just squeezed me for room he took me totally off the track in 5th gear under the bridge?! I did everything i could to save the car but c'mon, fair is fair?

Your damage-inducing wipeout was due to you running wide at the next turn, clipping a tyre, and sliding into the stationary JTaylor. Your futher wrecking was due to lag (from what I saw) and the collision detected by Nightmare running into the invisible you.

The penalty is "lenient" because JTaylor was penalised by DNFing the race.

No change to the penalty.

d
The following drivers had minimial amounts of chat during the race and are recieving a WARNING:

Juuretis
KABLiuks LTU
[OPC] ROB!
[SR] Mutt
NBr Garally
[NiTRo] Nightmare
TcD TG44
NBr bds

The following driver chatted more than other drivers, but not enough for the full penalty. Therefore, he will be recieving a 2-grid spot penalty for Round 5:

JTaylorIRE

d
I have added a new document to the originating post. It contains the summary of all applied penalties for this round.

I have completed all investigations of complaints to this point. Appeals will be accepted through 2359 GMT Monday.

d
Erm deko, you forgot the contact juurme had with me. And he ran away after the contact was made o_O. Lap 7.
Quote from evilpimp :Please investigate the crash which was caused by juurme running into me really hard.

I would of seen it as a racing incident if he would've waited for me to come beside him to keep going with the racing. Im pretty sure its not aloud to hit someone and keep going as if nothing happened.

Please investigate. I believe it was either in lap 6 or 7.

Psssst....sorry, I temporarily forgot that this was filed. I read the thread three times through after seeing the replay and it happening because I remember seeing it, but thougth I was going bonkers.

But anyway.

Watched the replay several times, at several speeds, from several angles. Deeming this a racing incident. Juuretis was entitled to the space, Mista gave it to him, and they just made contact because of Juuretis washing out a bit.

No penalties for this one.

d
But after a contact made because of him sliding (Meaning his fault) shouldnt he wait for the driver he took with him to pass before continuing the racing like in CTRA?
Quote from evilpimp :But after a contact made because of him sliding (Meaning his fault) shouldnt he wait for the driver he took with him to pass before continuing the racing like in CTRA?

I considered that slide to be a part of pushing hard on the last lap.

If it were earlier in the run, it would be a different story. I give the last lap a little more leeway with tight battles. Consider it racing hard to the flag.

d
O_O iight... your the boss. Ill know next time that last lap i can give love taps here n there.
#49 - TG44
Quote from dekojester :It seemed okay at the time when I saw it live, but on evaluation, TG44 gained position by shortcutting the course.

Applying a 10-second time penalty.

d

So my final position is last?

EDIT: ok i see i just fell three positions... again... oh well
Hmm....Well i started at 18th position but u marked that pos change -1 to me because i drived 4th time in qualifi?And if i wouldnt drive qualifi then i would be highest climber?i wasnt suppoused to drive qualy -.-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG