The online racing simulator
Round 4 Penalties and Results
I got stuck in the gravel trap in case you guys think i was ultra slow!
On lap 2, from Turn 10, JTaylor was involved in several incidents. This will be investigated to determing who, if anyone, was at fault.
Please investigate the crash which was caused by juurme running into me really hard.

I would of seen it as a racing incident if he would've waited for me to come beside him to keep going with the racing. Im pretty sure its not aloud to hit someone and keep going as if nothing happened.

Please investigate. I believe it was either in lap 6 or 7.
I was racing ....Some fellas jumped on the brakes way to early and I do admit to coming through the corkscrew wonky...(I was out of control though)and I do apoligise but SR Mutt was hitting me intentionly after i pushed him wide by accident in T1...He wacked me all over the place and I would like this to be looked into.

J.Taylor
Wrong file? o.O

DK
#7 - J@tko
Well, lap 2, tight hairpin. I cut the corner waay to much, yet TG44 still managed to overtake me

Comments on legality?
HynTTy cutted the track at least once over the course of the race. He also braked in the middle of a turn (when I was directly behind him) a bit after the incident. This all happened on the final lap.
This is the results right?

Why am I not in it???

I came 14th..
Quote from Fredthebest :This is the results right?

Why am I not in it???

I came 14th..

That is still the FP results
Deko I just checked it was in lap 7 dunno the number of the turn.
#12 - TG44
Quote from J@tko :Well, lap 2, tight hairpin. I cut the corner waay to much, yet TG44 still managed to overtake me

Comments on legality?

yea you were braking very randomly (imo) so in the turn before that i decided that i'll overtake you in the next corner to prevent a potential hard crash. it didn't look like you were gona cut it too much and i was on my way already so i decided to continue and cut the corner as much as possible without hitting anything or anyone. (including you)

so there was a little paint trade but yea. it's not my decision. you figure it out if i need a penalty (i know it wasn't the most honest pass and i'm sorry about it :shy
#13 - Stan
Lap 1, Turn 1 (sigh), NBRbds got me on the way into it, JTaylor span me out on the way out of it.

Lap 2, Turn 3, the tight lefthander. I passed NBRbds on the inside but he turned into my rear and spun me out.

Please take a look at these incidents.
Quote from Stan :Lap 1, Turn 1 JTaylor span me out on the way out of it.

Please take a look at these incidents.

Sorry if I did but if Im correct i drove my line and also it was that or I would of hit the wall and taken all the ppl behind me out.

Just had another look at the replay you were completely sideways in front of me!
Quote from GTR_Yuni :HynTTy cutted the track at least once over the course of the race. He also braked in the middle of a turn (when I was directly behind him) a bit after the incident. This all happened on the final lap.

Erm... I did't cut the track on the final lap, and there is no rule that says you can't brake in the middle of a corner. As long as you don't have sufficient overlap over me, you've got no rights.
Quote from hyntty :Erm... I did't cut the track on the final lap, and there is no rule that says you can't brake in the middle of a corner. As long as you don't have sufficient overlap over me, you've got no rights.

You did cut on T1 but it did not alow u to pass me or gain in on me so I doupt that would be a penalty. Also im not sure if it was in the 7th lap.
Quote from TG44 :yea you were braking very randomly (imo) so in the turn before that i decided that i'll overtake you in the next corner to prevent a potential hard crash. it didn't look like you were gona cut it too much and i was on my way already so i decided to continue and cut the corner as much as possible without hitting anything or anyone. (including you)

so there was a little paint trade but yea. it's not my decision. you figure it out if i need a penalty (i know it wasn't the most honest pass and i'm sorry about it :shy

I was absolutely amazed that you got past me

Pity your tyres went - we'd have had a good race.

IMO, no penalty.
Quote from evilpimp :You did cut on T1 but it did not alow u to pass me or gain in on me so I doupt that would be a penalty. Also im not sure if it was in the 7th lap.

Aah, that. I went on the grass because my tires suddenly didn't have any grip, and I didn't want to crash into you. I just tried to avoid colliding.
Thats ok Was a good move actually thanks for not doing what most ppl would do and use my rear bumper as brakes..
#20 - Stan
Quote from pacesetter :Just had another look at the replay you were completely sideways in front of me!

I think you need to take another look then, as I was not at all sideways.

I don't want this to turn into a he said/she said scenario, let's just accept the judges decision on it.
Lap 1, Turn 2. nbr bds comes charging up the inside of me and completely misses his braking point. He is then aggressive returning to the circuit and bumps Juuretis, who apologises for something that wasn't his fault.
#22 - TG44
yea bds was a lil too agressive in the first three corners.. on the other hand he didn't cause too much damage... (i've not watched the replay tough. )
Provisional results are posted now.

Beginning investigations of complaints.

Stay tuned !

d
#24 - Stan
Quote from TG44 :yea bds was a lil too agressive in the first three corners..

...and for the rest of the race
Quote from dekojester :On lap 2, from Turn 10, JTaylor was involved in several incidents. This will be investigated to determing who, if anyone, was at fault.

On the long straight, JTaylor performed a blocking action on McColl99, who was far enough alongside JTaylor to have a right to space.

On the following right-left sequence, JTaylor slid wide, ran into the grass, and banged into NBr Garally.

In the latter, JTaylor is considered to have been recovering from an incident, so is at fault for this contact. The further contact with McColl was due to McColl sliding out of the turn and into JTaylor

Because JTaylor did not finish, he will be given a STRICT WARNING to be aware of competitors alongside and also competitors who are considered to be racing and not recovering from an incident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG