The online racing simulator
Spa, Jarama, Zolder...
Quote from Inouva :The track where runs 24hour of le mans

I dont know how is the name of that track

Circuit de la Sarthe, more commonly known as just "Le Mans".

But the track itself is quite boring. The Le Mans Bugatti track would be more interesting for LFS.

The Bugatti track: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugatti_Circuit
infineon or laguna or bathurst

was at the first today

have been at laguna once

would love to go to bathurst
#31 - adin
Quote from scania :My Choice: Macau Guia Grand Prix Circuit

yea its my choice too, its track is really insane
Quote from Stefani24 :i'd not choose bathurst, nurburgring or isle of man or a track that has such big elevation changes.
I'd choose old hockenheim, easily too awesome to race trough this narrow woods

I agree, i consider hockenheim ruined since it became a standard boring track. Bah and that just for commercial reasons.

Would be nice to have the real hockenheim track in lfs like it was in 199x
Quote from Bluebird B B :I agree, i consider hockenheim ruined since it became a standard boring track. Bah and that just for commercial reasons.

Would be nice to have the real hockenheim track in lfs like it was in 199x

Which was utterly boring flatout boredomness... A bit like blackwood but with 2 long straights...
Virginia Internnational Raceway! Got a couple layouts, 2 pitlanes, and the corner with the tree is perfect for screenshots.
#36 - Osco
I'd say zandvoort, just so I can put down a decent time...
Quote from Hyperactive :Which was utterly boring flatout boredomness... A bit like blackwood but with 2 long straights...

Nah,
three straitghs with two very different chicanes in it. After the forest part very nice cornering section where you have to drive your high speed-setup at low speeds. In formula-cars it is, eh was, very nice and challancing.

Hockenheim was a rather long track, everything is in it. Everyone loved it, but sponsors complained about it took so long after finish to get the drivers back, not enough possibilitys of advertisements etc. And ecclestone, the man who has dollars-signs really in his eyes, only cares about money. So fia demanded an shorter track.
Oulton Park would be good if ppl were looking for tracks with forests. I would think that Donington would be pretty cool also
it should be a no-famous circuit but a real one. i think. hehe
Quote from Bluebird B B :Nah,
three straitghs with two very different chicanes in it. After the forest part very nice cornering section where you have to drive your high speed-setup at low speeds. In formula-cars it is, eh was, very nice and challancing.

Hockenheim was a rather long track, everything is in it. Everyone loved it, but sponsors complained about it took so long after finish to get the drivers back, not enough possibilitys of advertisements etc. And ecclestone, the man who has dollars-signs really in his eyes, only cares about money. So fia demanded an shorter track.

I prefer the new version as does the majority of F1 drivers according to Brundle. The old one was boring and dangerous - if those words can be used in the same sentence
a real mountain road in japan that's much windier then isle of man

or if we can't get a street circuit, get the Ascari track!
Laguna Seca
Priority list if it were up to me:
1: Spa
2: Brands Hatch
3: Tsukuba
4: ACR (Arctic Circle Raceway)
Quote from petercollins :I prefer the new version as does the majority of F1 drivers according to Brundle. The old one was boring and dangerous - if those words can be used in the same sentence

Brundle?? That failed F1 driver? one persons opinion. He has the right to have one. But i rather here the opionion of your self, not telling somebody else thinks it was boring.
Rather strange to call it boring, high speed part, and slow stadium section where the drivers sometimes could hear the public screaming. The stadium part they had to get through with only very little downforce.

In the days of grand prix one and two, hockenheim was a very populair track in the game/simulation and also very populair with the tv-viewers of F1 irl. But Ecclestone wanted more money money His left eye has $$$ in it and his right eye has €€€ in it.
Spa without doubt. For any class of car, for any numbers of drivers.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG