The online racing simulator
lfstwEAK
(36 posts, started )
lfstwEAK
Plz Could Someone Give Me A Fool Proof Guide Of How To Get Lfstweak/tune. Ive Tried Serching Everywhere But Can't Get It. I've Trie The Thread On This Forum With The Download Link But It Never Works For Me, Plz Help.

Plz Post Ur Instructions As I'd Be Very Greatful

Egghed6
Simply find out why your computer/ISP blocks downloads from this forum, and you'll be sorted.
plz dont write every word with a big beginning letter
btw u have to be s2 lisenced afaik
It's because he wrote ALL IN BIG LETTERS, BUT THE FORUM CORRECTS It To Look Like This.
Quote from tristancliffe :It's because he wrote ALL IN BIG LETTERS, BUT THE FORUM CORRECTS It To Look Like This.

egghed6 - owned
He's tried that, as he stated in the top post.
I meant that everything is written down in that topic, how to use it
I think he's struggling to actually download it.
It can't be so difficult to click on the link
Perhaps the link is blocked by his computer settings, AntiVir or ISP. Which is what I alluded to in my first post.
Would Tune work for him, if he's got S1?
It works for every licensed player(i think so)..and lfstune doesnt work on vista
Yes, actually lfstune does work on vista... just make sure you run as administrator
yeah ive been on the tune thread and tried to get it. it saves in lfs folder as it cant find the creator or sommut wen i try to use it it goes online with windows to try andfind the creater. any help- id really like to get lfsftune

egghed6
Quote from Cash_FLow :It works for every licensed player(i think so)..and lfstune doesnt work on vista

I got vista and it works fine for me.
if your using a download manager it wont download the right file it downloads a .asp file

try using the browsers normal downloader not free download manager or any other download program
Quote from samforey12345 :Yes, actually lfstune does work on vista... just make sure you run as administrator

I run on admin,my game is set to english,my game is unlocked and it wont work!

it was working on my old XP!
lfs tune works fine with vista
as a few people have sed lol
its just ya comp
go back to xp if u want lfs tune
or download it agen (might make it work)
Jagz
ive had vista since the first day it came out
and everything for lfs works on mine alright
HEy guys

does anyone know where i can get a working lfstweak for s2 patch y?(NOT LFS-tune!!!!)please.
lfs-tune is a nice prog. but there is not a mod to changing the rim size and stuff
My LFS-TUNE has randomly stopped working recently

It was brilliant before it broke, I don't really mind rim sizes or anything lol
#23 - Byku
well... umm... Bob is working on one, it will be an ultimate tweak, beyond our imagination . But hell, dont know when it will be realesed. In a month? 2? Pacience my friends ^^.
Yes, if that Tweak is ever released it will be a SUPER-DE-DUPER-UBER-MASSIVE-(INSERT OTHER BUZZ WORD HERE)-TWEAK!!

He's been working on it for some time now, so I'm sure it's kick ass
The tweak will probably released after patch Z is done.

lfstwEAK
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG