The online racing simulator
Quote from kamkorPL :Brillant comparision Tristan :ices_rofl

Looking at your age dougie-lampkin, I kind of think you will get bored with cruising once you get your driving license and experience it in real life. Nothing's better than traffic jams aye! Honestly, do what your cup of tea is, if this is what gives you fun, then so be it. But don't trash drifting saying it's done by noobs, when I can simply paste for example such video:

http://www.plactargowy.pl/bart/CCretardos.avi

But thing is - cruising is done on streets, and if it involves illegal racing then well.. That's another subject.

Drifting hovewer, is done by some on streets/touges, but it's mostly done on circuits where motorsport is taking place. I never heard of cruising event being held on a circuit.

I have a driver's license (Provisional of course, but still driver's license)

As I said, when drifting is done properly, it is excellent to watch, and I'm sure it must be exciting to do. But when noobs do it, it annoys everyone, as they end up drifting all the time, even in race servers...I didn't mean to call everyone who drifts a noob, I was saying that they give drifting a bad name...
Show me replays, show me facts, not words that anyone say when they are out of facts when defending "Drifting sucks" arguement.
Quote from kamkorPL :Show me replays, show me facts, not words that anyone say when they are out of facts when defending "Drifting sucks" arguement.

lol I'm not attacking drifters, I'm just saying that noob drifters give drifting a bad name...you hardly need a replay to confirm that...
Quote from schwantz34 :not everybody likes drifting... dont forget that!
couse i dont like drifting 2 and i do like cruising sometimes and a huge fan of motorsports.. so please dont do so silly

Liking drifting has nothing to do with it.

If you are a 'huge fan of motorsports' then you'd know instantly that cruising isn't a sport. Drifting is. Cruising is pretty much for morons, and nobody looks cool doing it. Drifting has it's own moron population, but they aren't all of it by any means (just like racing has a certain moron population), and a good drift is quite cool.

Quote :I'm just saying that noob drifters give drifting a bad name...you hardly need a replay to confirm that...

Just like people on cruises give cruising a bad name. Oh wait, that's all of them!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :lol I'm not attacking drifters, I'm just saying that noob drifters give drifting a bad name...you hardly need a replay to confirm that...

Yes I do.

Because if I copy you, I can as well say noob cruisers give cruisers bad name. Therfore cruisers suck.
Quote from tristancliffe :Cruising is pretty much for morons, and nobody looks cool doing it.

Ah but they do! lol it's not to look cool, it's fun...

Quote from kamkorPL :Yes I do.

Because if I copy you, I can as well say noob cruisers give cruisers bad name. Therfore cruisers suck.

I never said drifters suck...and yes, noob cruisers probably do give cruisers a bad name...however you manage to be a bad cruiser I'll never know though lol
Well noob racers give racers a bad name.
I would bet that nood cruisers give cruisers a bad name. Can you give a cruiser a worse name?

What's your point?

Fsck! I'm too slow to type.

Does this look cool to you dougie?
Attached images
FreshenUpCalibra02.jpg
Driving very slowly in a car park is fun? Watching 12 year old girlz drunk on cider whilst inspecting some LED washer jets is fun? What a fun life you must have.
Quote from March Hare :Well noob racers give racers a bad name.
I would bet that nood cruisers give cruisers a bad name. Can you give a cruiser a worse name?

What's your point?

Fsck! I'm too slow to type.

You got the point. I gotta agree with you here

What I was trying to prove is the fact that people more and more often are out of proper arguements when saying why drifting sucks, and it always comes down to one simple last argument - noob drifters give drifters bad name, they drift on race servers etc. But there are never facts for this, never any replays etc.

Noob drifter, noob racer should be both put to one bag called noobs that make proper simdrivers life more difficult.

edit:

March_Hare: The atachment. What the hell!
Ehm no, I meant proper modded cars. Not 1.0 Corsas and Puntos with a heap of plastic bolted on, but cars that have had serious work done...

@ Tristan: Well that is part of it yes, but it's not what it's about...you could pick out the negative aspects of anything really...

Anyway, the OP was trying to say that LFS is more than a racing sim now, but apparently the fanboys don't agree...yet

Quote from kamkorPL :You got the point. I gotta agree with you here

What I was trying to prove is the fact that people more and more often are out of proper arguements when saying why drifting sucks, and it always comes down to one simple last argument - noob drifters give drifters bad name, they drift on race servers etc. But there are never facts for this, never any replays etc.

Again, I never said that drifting sucks, what I really said if you think about it is that noob drifters suck...

But what could you expect from someone in the "LFS Forum sucks association"...I suppose they're noobs too?
A cruiser bashing drifting. I think the world will end now!
But anyway dougie-lampkin, see how it is everyday to be a drifter at lfsforum? You get bashed.

edit:

dougie-lampkin: I'm proud to be in it. LFSForum sucks, and it's addiciting to answer to people like you. It's a place where:

1) Someone(Or more people?) states that cruise is a motorsport, while drifting is noobish
2) A steering lock over 36 degrees is unrealistic
3) Drifting gets bashed for no logical reason, by people who only have experience from LFS Forum.
4) And more..
Run for the hills?

/me gets out the marshmallows

DK
Quote from kamkorPL :But anyway dougie-lampkin, see how it is everyday to be a drifter at lfsforum? You get bashed.

lol for the last freakin time, I never bashed you!!! I assume you're not a noob, so therefore you don't give drifters a bad name, so I haven't flamed you...

Quote from DieKolkrabe :Run for the hills?

/me gets out the marshmallows

DK

lol
Dougie, that was a calibra! Not some punto or saxo.

KamkorPL, if you liked it* there is plenty more on www.barryboys.co.uk

*pronounced: laughed at the simple sheddynes of that motah
You bashed motorsport which is drifting, while showed love for cruising calling it a motorsport. This is so lame and ridicilous. I'm so holding myself back to unreveail my real feelings about it

Face it, cruising is done mostly by kids, who can't drive on daily base in real life yet, and that aren't bored of traffic jams in real life yet.

I won't let a kid cruiser bash drifting.

edit:

Also guys, get some popcorn since the show is about to begin
lol there's no Calibras in Ireland!

Read my posts, and find exactly where I bashed ANY form of motorsport. Go on, do it! BTW, that part where I said noobs ruin it for everyone doesn't count...I was bashing teh noobs...

And don't call me a kid, your like 2 years older than me!

lol @ March...

BTW, it was that demo guy who started this whole argument...not me
:munching_
Quote from Ikaponthus : No cash, upgrades, "car tuning", etc. please.

what do you call the ability to modify your diff and suspension (in the garage)called? tuning is not adding body kits, that's ricing, tuning is replacing parts of the engine, transmission, suspension, ect, that's not exactly a bad thing ya know?

dude.. putting [sport] and the word [n00bish] after that and linking it with the word [is] is bashing the said sport, or did you not know that?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
Read my posts, and find exactly where I bashed ANY form of motorsport. Go on, do it! BTW, that part where I said noobs ruin it for everyone doesn't count...I was bashing teh noobs...

Here you go. Posting just your 2 bashes that started the discussion along with you calling cruising a motorsport.

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Notice also I never said Scavier don't like drift, or even that I don't like drift...I just said it's sorta noobish, which I think it is...

Quote from dougie-lampkin :As I've said before, scavier seem to have absolutely no problem with cruise servers (idk about drift, that always seemed rather noob-ish to me...)..

Quote from dougie-lampkin :
And don't call me a kid, your like 2 years older than me!

3-4 actually, and my hormons aren't buzzing at teenage level anymore.

There is this guy living close to my place and I think he likes cruising. [
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7131/dsc00010ba8.jpg

"Copyrighter picture"
atlantian, didn't you notice the inverted commas?

He is talking about the stupid ricer bodykit tuning...

Isn't it kind of stupid to call it ricing since it is done to eurocars too?

KamkorPL, nice pic.
No Atlantian, It can be referred to as tuning as well.

And something I never worked out. Why is your username Atlantian if you're by the Pacific? :S

DK
Quote from atlantian :what do you call the ability to modify your diff and suspension (in the garage)called? tuning is not adding body kits, that's ricing, tuning is replacing parts of the engine, transmission, suspension, ect, that's not exactly a bad thing ya know?

That's the guy! :chair:

Quote from kamkorPL :Here you go. Posting just your 2 bashes that started the discussion along with you calling cruising a motorsport.

That's not bashing, that's just my opinion...Bashing would be "Oh drifting sucks, anybody who drifts sucks..."

And I'm nearly off the teenage hormones! woot!
i am called atlantian because i am a swimer, as in "atlantis"???

well, rice can be refered to a poser car of any nationality

and if it can be refered to as tuning... idk wat to say, it just shouldn't
Quote :tuning is not adding body kits, that's ricing, tuning is replacing parts of the engine, transmission, suspension, ect

but when you don't have spoilers etc, and you have powerfull car..
you can test it: take FZR without downforce for example.

LFS no longer a pure racing sim?
(160 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG