The online racing simulator
If real life was like LFS...
(90 posts, started )
Quote from sgt.flippy :Some of the GTA ones are funny too

and there will be keyboard drivers that slam on their pedals and steer bipolarly... and so will the game pad drivers!

speaking of game pads...PLEASE VISIT MY GUIDE ON THE XBOX360 CONTROLLERhttp://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39086
Quote from 5haz :Tut tut, I drift and race, yet I talk in complete sentences, maybe you should be more careful with your very sweeping generalisations.

I love it! Folks from the UK can come here and insult me and the other US members here with their generalizations about the population of the US, yet when I do it, someone from the UK will take offense and I should be more careful.
When we go off the road or get a flat tire we would just get out of the car and yell: SHIFT+P!!

#81 - 5haz
Quote from mrodgers :I love it! Folks from the UK can come here and insult me and the other US members here with their generalizations about the population of the US, yet when I do it, someone from the UK will take offense and I should be more careful.

Riiight, since when did I or any others mention the US, and also you are making a generalisation by saying that folks from the Uk always make generalisations.

Anyway, don't lower yourself down to our level then, being from the US you should know better
Only in Washington State.
LFS is real..its called the M4
@O.C. Don't you mean M25?

DK
#87 - 5haz
#88 - Osco
Quote from ussbeethoven :Most people would use all-terrain tyres on the rear axle of their FWD hatchbacks...

semi-offroad civics
Quote from Osco :semi-offroad civics

ROFL

Everybody will run out of gas, but there will be NO petrolstations!
#90 - MR_B
I was drinking tea and having a think about this. (You know... As you do...)

S1 would be Earth S1 (With Dinosaurs)
*cue asteroid*
S2 would be Earth S2 (With Humans)

So we all know the next asteroid will hit the Earth one day... but we don't know when.

Remember Earth's still in Alpha stage.......

Hang on, no i've confused myself now...

So, God... When's S3 coming out?

Demo/Cruise & Race would be continents with teams being the countries. Anyone remember WWS2? (MoE)

If real life was like LFS...
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG