The online racing simulator
If real life was like LFS...
(90 posts, started )
Yes. I am bored.

So, what would happen if real life was like LFS?

Post away

DK
The amount of people killed on the road would be x1000 higher than today, thats for sure!
I can`t dare thinkin on how it would be, there would be no need for autobahn when everyone would drive like maniacs anyway.
Absolute no respect for the police, what so ever, (thinking of an horrible FAIL scenario taken out from cruise servers).

Overall, I think it would be suicide for everyone to travvel on the road.
So thanks god life`s not like LFS.
if lfs was real life.... my name would be T. Sato seeing as all i do is wreak cars *cough* xrt *cough*
We would kill the ai's. Who would drive like shit.
The most close thing to AI would be old people, so better not wreck them.
Would car reset be turned on?
if LFS was like real life, then we wouldn't need to buy bodykits after a crash, because nothing ever chips or snap off... we just need a hammer to buff it out...

and i think he ment, if the DEGREE of REALISM was applied to real life...

not if people treated real life as a video game...
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
If someone on the motorway cut you up everyone could ban them and they would be removed immediately... for reality/.practically reasons I guess a helicopter with a large magnet could do this operation?
I wouldn't be able to afford anything because I'd have to put all my money towards gas, tires, and dent-repair for my LX6/FZ5...
War would break out between demoers and S2 players
Quote from JO53PHS :War would break out between demoers and S2 players

Lol I can imagine
S2 players would be normal people.
Demo players would be the kids with their riced out cheapo cars.
Drifters would be like those nighttime zombies in I Am Legend... lol.
Demo would be another dimension trapped in the space, and S2 would be the earth, Scawen, Eric, Geraldine, Victor and Leo would be our gods, and yes like TVE said the ppl would be killed 1000x
Demoers would steal our xrt's and we would throw burning bannanas at them.

We would only live on the tracks not in citys and towns
Quote from Stang70Fastback :S2 players would be normal people.
Demo players would be the kids with their riced out cheapo cars.
Drifters would be like those nighttime zombies in I Am Legend... lol.

I have not seen that movie, so can`t comment on that, but I`ll agree

Quote from chanoman315 :Demo would be another dimension trapped in the space, and S2 would be the earth, Scawen, Eric, Geraldine, Victor and Leo would be our gods, and yes like TVE said the ppl would be killed 1000x

Rofl, that made my day

Quote from Luke.S :Demoers would steal our xrt's and we would throw burning bannanas at them.

There would be riots of demo`ers, demanind to speak to the gods, to get a free XRT.
I'd be dead bored.. In LFS you can't drive to another track, so you'd be stuck at the same track where you were born your whole life.. In a car..

People would lag..

A power-out can kill millions of people all at once.

*Sgt.Flippy has left Life*
admin: /end

nub1: wtf did you do?
nub2: i was nearly at my destination
nub1 leaves the server (the stig)
Quote from Luke.S :Demoers would steal our xrt's and we would throw burning bannanas at them.

i thought that south city was a street course?
#19 - 5haz
Temporary roadworks barriers are weighted down by filling them with Nitroglycerin instead of water, causing them to vioelntly explode if you hit them sending your car several hundred feet into the air!

To talk to anyone you must first shout the letter 'T' loudly and then say what you want to say, it is also possible to have out of body expieriences if you shout the letter 'V' twice.

No matter what you do or where you go, you wear Nick Heidfelds crash helmet!

F1 is a single make sieries.

Some cars have tuning capacity for infinate horsepower.

There is only one religion, where people worship the three gods known as Scawenius, Ericus and Victorius daily in return for blessings such as physics updates.

Execution by 'banning'

I would get to work before everyone else.
And the Goddess, Geraldinius?
I'd live at Blackwood GP (postal code BL1), I love it so. I will sleep in pit garage number 11 in my FZR, forever behind the wheel, wearing my helmet, poised ready to drive, ready to own any noob that shall pass.

I will live and race there till the day I am wrecked and immobile, when my soul shall leave my beloved FZR to join the spectators in the sky.

Then, come a new dawn, there shall spawn a new driver by the name of Nitwon, who shall sleep behind the wheel of his FZR in pit garage number 11, ready to own and noob that shall pass...

...and so the great circle of life is complete.
#23 - 5haz
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I would get to work before everyone else.

I won't even bother going to work, because the company I work for gives me travel allowance for every km I 'cruise' so i live off that and use it to buy new cars
I'd do a shift P on the corsa.
There would be daily news reports on TV about the skirmishes between drifters and racers and the riots started by the League of Arbitrary Driving Positions versus the Club Of Cockpitters.

(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG