The online racing simulator
top speeds
(366 posts, started )
240 ish km/H today , cos this mazda mx 5 was trying to show off so my dad shut him up
I got to 59km/h downhill on my mountan bike once. dad was not pleased
I did 120kmh here on the streets... I had to brake because of slowly buses and grannys

The Taurus AKA Moby Dick rocks.
Am I the only one who feels that there has been a LOT of bullshit in this thread?...
~Bryan~
i want to do 200kmh + in a touareg this holidays.. when spring break ... i hope i can do that
150 mph in my moms g35. I hope she doesnt read these forums lol
and a 110 in my dads old laydown kart. Thats a rush laying flat on your back with just your head proped up. Never had soo much fun in my life
Quote from dropin_biking :Am I the only one who feels that there has been a LOT of bullshit in this thread?...
~Bryan~

You're not the only one
Indicated 280Km/h in an Audi A6 on the Autobahn.
+1 for no speed limits
Quote from hrtburnout :Try cycling that fast. I'll give you my computer, if you manage to do 123MPH on your bicycle .

You're trying to kill me aren't you!

I've done 30 MPH on my bike but I could only manage a few MPH more than that if I really went for it. I need a longer, steeper hill. There is a long hill near my house but Its two lanes of fast moving traffic going about 60mph with big lorries. Im too young to die at the moment
Quote from JO53PHS :You're trying to kill me aren't you!

I've done 30 MPH on my bike but I could only manage a few MPH more than that if I really went for it. I need a longer, steeper hill. There is a long hill near my house but Its two lanes of fast moving traffic going about 60mph with big lorries. Im too young to die at the moment

Heheh. I've done about 40mph on my own bicycle on flat, but that was with a very strong back wind. If I had a longer stretch of road I could've gone about 5mph faster, I think. With a little breeze from the side I can do about 45 to 50kmh on my bike on flat. That is without special gear (just wearing a jacket, jeans, normal shoes etc. It does get dangerous at such a high speed

This summer I went to Austria, and I got myself a rental bike. The mountains can be quite steep in Austria, so I've done some pretty high speeds on that bike, at least 60kmh down a steep hill(on asphalt). I didn't dare to go any faster, because I didn't have a helmet.
hehe, I hit 36mph racing the cars off the lights on my mountain bike coming home from work today
Was that downhill?
either he:
1) Can pick up speed quicker than a car because he has magical powers
2) Was already moving as the lights went green
3) or it was downhill
Or the cars didn't accelerate at full power
^That's pretty reasonable. I've passed traffic on my bike before, it all depends on the bike you have, your experience, and a good road. I remember being on a few roads that just twist and turn all the way down. I would pass cars on the shoulder, flying past them through the corners, and getting away on the straights. The great life of teenagers...
~Bryan~
mine is 50-80 in germany.(im not 18 though)

But my uncle did in germany when we went to vacation 230kph with his Opel Astra, was fun.
My dad and I did 245 km/h on public roads in Norway

Audi A6 2,6 V6 @ 170bhp
I won a top speed ride in a veyron. So the fastest i ever went is 252-253 MPH.
This is 100% fictious do not belive a word i said.
I've gone about 30mph on my bike. That's flat ground, no wind, and regular baggy clothes. I regret it though. My bike's pedals are low and when going 30 i began to pedal some more but my foot hit the ground and i had a nice bloody toe. Stupid sandals are too comfortable.
60Mph on my pedal bike
Downhill.
Shat myself, I couldnt see XD
Quote from Luke.S :I won a top speed ride in a veyron. So the fastest i ever went is 252-253 MPH.

Rrriiiigghhtt....
Quote from hrtburnout :Rrriiiigghhtt....

Whats so "riiiigghhht" about that?
he won a ride in a bugati veyron?
Top speed in those are like he said about 250mph.
So if the car went top speed. thats how fast he went?
Quote from Migz :Whats so "riiiigghhht" about that?
he won a ride in a bugati veyron?
Top speed in those are like he said about 250mph.
So if the car went top speed. thats how fast he went?

Just jealous
Because i can only think of one place to get a car like that going at 250 MPH and that's Nardo. The odds of the owner running a competition to let a 15 year old kid get driven around Nardo at 250 MPH are... low to say the least.
Fair enough.

top speeds
(366 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG