The online racing simulator
top speeds
(366 posts, started )
155 MPH at Road America in a factory Viper. I have done 150 once in my SRT-4.
Quote from theirishnoob :should be setting a new pb for myself.. gong to help work on some lump o crap supra with a 200 mph top speed so id say ill get close to that when testing the car to ensure everything works :P

No...You won't.

Me and my mate done 140mph for about 5 miles on an empty motorway last week in his POS Vauxhall Calibra....
That is one NICE Subaru Legacy
Hit the rev limiter in 5th in my stock '90 miata down a really steep hill, which is 136mph or 219km/h (calculated using tire size and gearing, not looking at the speedo). Done a similar speed indicated on my motorbike, but I know the speedo overreads and it was more likely 120mph.

I have a friend who hit the limiter in his turbo miata on the same hill, which with his longer final drive ratio is 155mph, only thing is he was going UP the hill
Quote from The General Lee :No...You won't.

Me and my mate done 140mph for about 5 miles on an empty motorway last week in his POS Vauxhall Calibra....

Reason you probably got so fast (apart from the V6) is the low drag coeffienct those things have! its something like 0.21 (whatever its measured in! ill try and find a link to back up wotever it is im saying, as im not to sure what im going on about myself)
And the fact it had a 2.0 8v engine in it

I think his Speedo is out anyway....

Did they make a v6 Calibra? Unless your thinking of the Ford Probe *shrugs*
Quote from BlueFlame :That is one NICE Subaru Legacy

Thanks mate...

It's cost the BANK over 12000
only thing is that im getting bored of it and ive gotta pay the loan off lol

Here is the specs
PWR Front mount intercooler,
Auto water spray,
Turbo back exhaust,
CAI, Autronic SM4,
Autronic, TIAL 38mm ext gate,
electronic boost controller,
GFB Stealth FX blow off valve,
K&N Pod Filter,
RDA slotted front and rear disc with red/green stuff pads on front and rear,
EJ20 block,
closed decked crack tested
2.2 stroker crank (new)
Billet i-beam rods with ARP rod-bolts
Custom stroker CP forged pistons HPC anti-friction side coating
Hastings chrome-moly rings
Aftermarket race main bearings and big-end bearings
ARP head-stud kit
STI MLS Headgasket (Multi-Layered Steel) GT35R turbo (single turbo conversion) 3100lb Jim Berry Race Clutch,
Ported n Polished heads,
GFB pulley kit (Crank/Alt),
6 speed STI gearbox,
1000cc injectors,
walbro 550hp fuel pump,
Bosch 044, 1.5L surge tank,
custom fuel rails, malpassi fuel reg,
all speedflow fittings,
Chromed engine bitsnpieces.

And anyone from australia would know in NSW that if i got pulled over and defect inspected i would lose my license straight away lol
220kmh on track (thats how far the speedo goes to) and about 150kmh passing a truck on the way to swan hill wich is pretty much all straight!

and daddyo youd be f***** lol i live in vic an there tough as down here aswell
Quote from kester :220kmh on track (thats how far the speedo goes to) and about 150kmh passing a truck on the way to swan hill wich is pretty much all straight!

and daddyo youd be f***** lol i live in vic an there tough as down here aswell

Haha yep thats why i wanna get something like a hilux or something
a guy i work with has a mazda ute he's only just bagged it and done the paint work looks mint az!
im also thinking of getting a merc vito... this is my mates one!!

He is selling for 18000

Lol thats one hell of a ugly want!
But thats imo

Sounded a little expensive, but there might be more about the wan than I know
Keep the Scooby man, sack that Vito peice of gayness
I think I was able to get 160km/h on Saab 99 2.0 and something around 180-190km/h on Nissan Sunny 1.6, but that thing was horrible to drive past 120km/h.

Fastest I've traveled as a passenger was something +200km/h on my friend's M-B 190E Cosworth, that was scary as hell since he tends to be bit reckless.

Quote :Did they make a v6 Calibra? Unless your thinking of the Ford Probe *shrugs*

Yep, 2.5 24v V6 from Opel Omega, but I guess it wasn't very popular choise since 2.0 16v Turbo had more horsepower.
Me and dad went 170 kmh in my dads 11 year old swift downhill on our way to the GP of Spa Francorchamp

Could you Imagine what a wonder of worlds that is with a 750 CC engine with 3 cilinders
Your dad should be burnt for having such a pityful machine
I PITY YOU THOUGH. It sooooo would NOT be cool if he took you to school, and all your mates saw what a shitty family car you have
Quote from BlueFlame :Your dad should be burnt for having such a pityful machine
I PITY YOU THOUGH. It sooooo would NOT be cool if he took you to school, and all your mates saw what a shitty family car you have

Haha my sister always try's to get me to drop her at school in my subie lol because to drop them off you have to drive throught the middle of the school and you come out the other side...

Soo all her freinds would see her
Speaking of which, I got the chance to roll up at school in my (not quite, it'll go under my name when I get my license) Supra. It sure as hell shut my friends up when they talk about "nice cars" It's not even that special, just a turbo-back 3.5" system, nearly stock 1JZ, a coil-over kit and shiny 17's wrapped in Toyo rubber...
~Bryan~
I got dropped off at school in my girlfriend's dad's Esprit once, but everybody knew my dad had two of these in the drive so that sort-of ruined it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I got dropped off at school in my girlfriend's dad's Esprit once, but everybody knew my dad had two of these in the drive so that sort-of ruined it.

HA! i once got droped of at school in a twin turbo hq ute its pretty much a street legal drag car, 720kw at the flywheel (i thinks?) had a NOS bottle on the tray to top it off!
123 MPH

Volvo S60

and you thought volvos were slow!
Try cycling that fast. I'll give you my computer, if you manage to do 123MPH on your bicycle .

top speeds
(366 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG