The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
I didn't know it ever came with A31 headlights. Because i have the hi res in my folder without the a31's.

My bad.
If grass texture wouldnt be so sucky @ LFS, then pics would be a lot better.
Quote from GTR Racer :Dude. i think i was drifting with you last night

Cool as whats your racer name ?

cheers
Here's a few screenshots of a Kaaz skin I've just finished. Used S2V, tweak and bespoke.
Attached images
LFS 2008-02-06 13-50-38-60.jpg
LFS 2008-02-06 13-53-43-99.jpg
LFS 2008-02-06 14-02-03-41.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Here's a few screenshots of a Kaaz skin I've just finished. Used S2V, tweak and bespoke.

Nice, but i think you need a bit of AA.
Quote from Newtonyo :Nice, but i think you need a bit of AA.

My graphics card isn't all that great. I take screenshots with 16xAA and 4xAF, which is the highest the card goes.
No, its ok about AA. And lol, im using 4xAA and it's pretty ok for me.
#736 - JEP
Poor demo'er that need to stay on patch X.
Actually I'd love to see a demo racer drifting the FBM!

Anyway, they still have the XRG to drift, and it's a much more fun car to drift because it's much harder. Not like the XRT where they're just powersliding it around the track.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Actually I'd love to see a demo racer drifting the FBM!

Anyway, they still have the XRG to drift, and it's a much more fun car to drift because it's much harder. Not like the XRT where they're just powersliding it around the track.

ok ill go drift the fbm...pics afternoon
EDIT:driftings drifted, what do you think?
Quote from batteryy :ok ill go drift the fbm...pics afternoon
EDIT:driftings drifted, what do you think?

snow
i like snow!
u editted or is it just in the game?
Quote from schwantz34 :snow
i like snow!
u editted or is it just in the game?

used snowmod, those arent editted
Thats 3 frames, lol.
By the way, lens flare suk.
It would be best damn thing, if it would had some AA and if i could see rims, but now they're invisible.
Nice try tough. ;D
Quote from feat :It would be best damn thing, if it would had some AA and if i could see rims, but now they're invisible.
Nice try tough. ;D

What's with your obsession of Antialiasing? Dude stop commenting on each single pictures because they aren't to your taste! Can't you let the damn guy have fun with his crappy computer?
Quote from Riders Motion :What's with your obsession of Antialiasing? Dude stop commenting on each single pictures because they aren't to your taste! Can't you let the damn guy have fun with his crappy computer?

I agree with the comment. Disagree slightly with the tone.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG