The online racing simulator

Poll : What should be done with Tweak?

Restrict the download to liscensed racers only
Release it to the public
Don't release Tweak
Thx Bob, no more questions .
And now for a more OT post

Please release LFSTweak to liscensed racers, ive seen what you can do with LFSTune and I can imagine that LFSTweak is even better, hours of endless fun trying to turn the BF1 into an insane 4WD 1000hp roadburner.

Ofcourse we could limit this to offline only perhaps, suerely it can't be too hard to do that?
I dont want to sound rude or anything,but even LFSTweak is distributed only,there are 100 more programs out there that do the exact same thing that tweak does.LFS is basically a "hotkey program".But anyways,no it shouldnt be distributed to public.Whats the point making a simulator and then tweaking it?IMHO if somone wants to do that,go buy NFS,at least it has better graphix and you can pimp around all you want.
Could anyone remove now this senseless piece of thread?
I'm too lazy to read the thread before posting, so sue me.

I think that if the developers are fine with it, the mod should be released with license protection built in.

It would be unfair to the developers if it were otherwise.
Quote from ciph :Could anyone remove now this senseless piece of thread?

Agreed with that
Bob has said that Tweak will come out soon, so we will just have to wait. It will only be avalible to Licensed users, THATS IT!
-
(FOUR EYES JOKE SHOP) DELETED by Victor : user request
Licensed only is fine with me, since I have an S2 license..

it needs to come out though.. LFS Tune is fine for people who want to make cars go really fast, but those of us trying to recreate cars need the options of LFS Tweak.

It might sound dumb but LFS Tweak can be used to simulate how your car will react to some changes, gear ratios in my truck for example.. Not sure if it's accurate to simulate power changes, but there is enough there to help you get a better feel for changes than you would get from some text simulator.

the LFS people could make some money having a program like this, market it to performance builders as a simulator. hell, I'd drop $100+ right now on LFS with editable cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG