The online racing simulator
Links
(37 posts, started )
This is gonna make me look bad a i know...

Edit: Link removed, too imbarising

Look at that thread.. that was august in 2007, TAA sent me off and well look, ive learnt so much...but it was from tutorials as you can see i rarely make new threads..i belive the next programming thread after that was an applaction i realsed....
/me fluffles mcgas001
Quote from mcgas001 :
Edit: Link removed, too imbarising

Hey man, everyone has to start somewhere. You shouldn't be embarrassed, you've learned more than most people would be able to in such a short time. You've gone from asking "what's an InSim?", to be able to work with complex code in a few months. Be proud of your roots, as you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Edit: Re-reading that, it sounds so patronising. Sorry dude!

Do they give a forum award for most patronising member? It'd be a one-horse race...
LMAO, i dunno tho, it just seems like i havnt learnt much... but maybe i have and i just havent realised..
That's the sign that you're on the right path. The more you learn, the less you realise you know.
Im also getting fussy about the "right" data types to use...that a good sign? LOL
Quote from the_angry_angel : convert it into metres, oblongs, whatever you want,

Parsecs? Cubits? Lightyears? Nautical Miles?

Anywho, might as well fill this with some content. I am too starting (as have been starting for a month, but haven't done anything ) C#, and after learning VB in school, I can only say that the exersizes are what allow you to move on and do greater things, as my teacher told us all:

It's like Karate Kid being forced to paint his masters fence, the brush strokes built up his wrist strength, and even though he felt that it was useless for Karate, it helped in the long run.

Really, that's what learning it is, it's the whole wrist strength building (Jack prefers different ways of wrist strengthening.. ), so you can finally move on and shatter some boards with your arm.
sun you should start with basics and work your way up. Jump ahead and it will take you that much longer to learn. Knowledge is something you build on. Like the pyramids, they started building it from ground up and not the other way.
#34 - sun
back to the subject ?
Quote from kurent : Like the pyramids, they started building it from ground up and not the other way.

Do you have conclusive proof? The Egyptians were some cool guys.
Yea the egyptians were cool...unlike them Greeks...with their theorems and what not...
#37 - sun
yer i have a website on egyptians i created it my self and where doing all about the egyptions

Links
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG