The online racing simulator
whos RX is this
(25 posts, started )
whos RX is this
i looked online but couldnt find info can anyone plz help i only have 1 pic so yeah here it is
Attached images
2059081898_e1e09a8b9d.jpg
Looks like the owner is :riceboy:
I don't care, it looks damn good. Similar to Moo Racing skin?
That's a nicely done RX.
They compete in 'dancing' around in cars, not winning a so called 'race'.
Quote from e2mustang :but in drifting they race too,for points

But in figure skating they race too, for points.
Quote from Gekkibi :But in figure skating they race too, for points.

They aren't racing in figure skating, they are dancing for points.

race noun a contest of speed between runners, horses, cars, etc.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :They aren't racing in figure skating, they are dancing for points.

race noun a contest of speed between runners, horses, cars, etc.

Yes, I know that. It sounded like a good joke when I posted that. Sorry for that, it will never happen again, I promise.
Gahh... Mad Mike's 20B RX-7... Orgasm... :heartbeat
Quote from Riders Motion :Gahh... Mad Mike's 20B RX-7... Orgasm... :heartbeat

Doesn't do anything for me, sorry =P The idea having an engine with no torque is like asking a man to wear his wifes undies when working on his car.
The car itself isn't terrible, but the driver looks like one of the guys from "Ali G Indahouse."
Quote from Viper93 :Doesn't do anything for me, sorry =P The idea having an engine with no torque is like asking a man to wear his wifes undies when working on his car.

That means that his wife isn't wearing any undies!
Meh. A stock '96 Dodge Viper would eat that alive, poop out its silly little lawn mover engine and flush it down the toilet while reading morning newspaper and scratching its balls.
Quote from Gekkibi :Yes, I know that. It sounded like a good joke when I posted that. Sorry for that, it will never happen again, I promise.

I suspect I was being a bit of a thicky. ^^;
Quote from Viper93 :Doesn't do anything for me, sorry =P The idea having an engine with no torque is like asking a man to wear his wifes undies when working on his car.

Chris, care to share this personal experience?

whos RX is this
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG