The online racing simulator
This is too awesome not to post
(63 posts, started )
Quote from Bob Smith :So what letter do you need on your licence to drive that?

B+B

B is category for cars
B is for Balls (cos you'll need them, especially if you need to reverse out of a narrow country lane onto a main road in the dark whilst it's raining).
Quote from tristancliffe :B is for Balls (cos you'll need them, especially if you need to reverse out of a narrow country lane onto a main road in the dark whilst it's raining).

If you reverse in that thing there will be no narrow country lane or a main road left to worry about. And even if there is traffic - it's not you who should be doing the worrying.
If I remember correctly you can see this and more of those in Google Earth if you zoom close enough. As I am at work currently I can´t post the Coordinates... but you should find it.

I once stood before this beast while we had a Trip with the school many years back. It was really impressive and I couldn´t believe that a whole VW Beetle fits into one of those blades
#31 - JTbo
I have heard it was designed to cut Turku out from Finland
Quote from Kalev EST :How the heck does someone accidently scoop up a buldozer?

Who said it was an accident? It's an obvious roll-by scooping hit.

Quote from Kalev EST : It´s not exactly tiny now is it.

Depends on the size of whoever's doing the scooping.
It is amazing what humans can do once they apply their mind to something. Engineers are clever people
Quote from xaotik :Depends on the size of whoever's doing the scooping.

As in if the digger´s driver is really fat he has worse eyesight than a thin digger driver(or whatever you call those people) and can´t see it?
I'd like those linked in this thread: "Woman parking" to try this machine
#37 - Migz
I wonder if you can drift in that
It's huuuge! I've once seen something about this beast in TV, but it was two or three years ago if I remember correctly.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Engineers are clever people

You do know Tristan's got an engineering degree, don't you?

"Some engineers are clever people but we don't know any of them." would be more accurate.
I know some clever engineers. One day I hope to... make them some coffee.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis

Looks even scarier in night... reminds about the future war scenes in Terminator :O
#42 - JTbo
Quote from tristancliffe :I know some clever engineers. One day I hope to... make them some coffee.

Whenever I see clever engineer, I start running. Best thing to do as problem with clever engineer is that they are bit too clever for their own good.

Poor bastards have all knowledge in theory, but practical experience is about 0, now if poor bastard is clever he makes up bit too crazy ideas and better be in good distance when those ideas are made to reality
Quote from JTbo :I have heard it was designed to cut Turku out from Finland

After you've finished with that, please could I borrow it to take care of Liverpool
#44 - JTbo
Quote from duke_toaster :After you've finished with that, please could I borrow it to take care of Liverpool

Sure, pass it to next country then
Quote from JTbo :Sure, pass it to next country then

Yay, then we could take out Limerick
If compile a big list, we can sent it off to the owners for when they've finished mining with it
Haha Kev,

I still stand by my comment though, and camooon Tristain ain't that bad *please do not flame me!*

Does anyone watch the Megastructures series on channel Five?

Last week they were showing how they constructed the Buj Al Arab and it was amazing so see. Every structure and the engineering behind it is just breathtaking. Humans have achieved some amazing things in engineering in all fields.

Mad
If you can drive it, you can race it, T1 FTW!
#49 - JTbo
Quote from Eldanor :If you can drive it, you can race it, T1 FTW!

Yeah, I will race it, just give me the keys
Quote from Eldanor :If you can drive it, you can race it, T1 FTW!

Top speed - 600 metres per hour.

This is too awesome not to post
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG