The online racing simulator
Quote from xapexcivicx :Tristancliffe Is The Real Scawen!!!!!

That explains the lack of "rice" in LFS....

It is too bad in a sense that human nature itself spoils the possibility of more information being available. I say this since Scawen has made it clear that ONE of the reasons there isn't the type of "blog" that some people would enjoy, is that indiscriminate people would take advantage of it and cause more problems. For example, giving "advice" on how things "should" be done, or complaining about spending too much time on this or that etc. Personally I would find it fascinating to be able to see things develop in greater detail, just from an intellectual standpoint seeing what's involved would be very very interesting. It probably wouldn't eat up much time to write a 5 minute summary at the end of the day so I suspect the primary hinderance to such a thing is simply the desire for privacy, which I can fully understand also.

An idea, probably a stupid one though, would be to have the option to sign up to be able to view the blog, and if you start some crap on the forums or whatever then you lose the privelege. Maybe you shouldn't even be allowed to discuss it I don't know, but then of course the mods have to be on top of this etc, and it's all grey area so like I said it's a stupid idea. Just thinking out loud I guess.

I know not everyone wants all that "useless" (?) info, some people find it irrelevant but some people don't. For some people it enhances the feeling of connection with the project, which is what I read some people feel is lacking since the S1 days.

I better do some work now too.... Otherwise *I* won't have much of a progress report at the end of the day lol
I think the fact that Scawen hasn't talked here much is the strongest prove that he's working on something... I hope the something is LFS. I agree also that some kind of progess report is needed when Scawen knows excactly what he's going to do. At least it would end this speculation.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :God we don't hear anything update-related from Scawen for a month or two and everyone assumes he's gone on holiday or something. The last time he posted (in this thread, IIRC!), he said he'd be working on physics and stuff in January. Does he really need to post again to say "It is January, I am working on physics and stuff"?

I hope you undestood that I was talking about a different concept in general.

And the day this thread got bumped, I was truthfully wondering "Hmm it's January, I wonder when people will start....." and POW
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :and POW

Here comes Batman?

Actually I completely agree with what you said mate . . . In fact. I ;m going to stop reading this thread because it is just annoying me now.

Cya. Laters. 'Bo.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Does he really need to post again to say "It is January, I am working on physics and stuff"?

Yes. We are stupid sheeps.
nice virtual kitchen update kev
Speedykev You Avatar Theif
Quote from silent_wind :Speedykev You Avatar Theif

Yours is better
Quote from B2B@300 :Yours is better

his is fatter.
*Bump*
any kitchen progress?
:ices_rofl
Its looking good Scawen!
Quote from speedykev :only this fantasy one.
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3065/sk0iq.jpg

What fantasy kitchen, I don't see a kitchen. I only see a beautiful model laying on the floor. Oh, and there's a naked girl there too! Hehehehe

(That belongs in the "you've played too much LFS when....." thread, when you see a render of an LFS car with a girl in it, but you can't see the girl .)
Looks good, but how did you get the floor so shiny?

And what girl are you talking about? I can't see any girl on th... ohhhhhhh.
thats pretty funny we noticed the car before the girl. though the car is bigger to be fair.
Are u sure you see a girl? illepall

I can't see tits, or something like that.

IMHO, we see Scawen looking at the tyres, searching how to improve modeling (grip, slip angle, and so on) . That's all I can see

I just can't understand why he's doing this kind of job NAKED IN THE KITCHEN

:huepfenic :ices_rofl

ps1 : u can compare with the pic on the wall, it's obvious.
ps2 : except for the pilosity

ps3 : plz Scawen, can u tell me what's your preffered shaver (or epilator, not sure witch word is the best translation) : I have to buy a good St Valentin present for my girl friend
The guy (Scawen?!) in the picture on the wall, is he wanking?
this thread is really going downhill...........
No, its from an earlier picture in this thread where hes fixing something in the ground

Its not going downhill at all! This is one of the funniest threads in the forum. Shame on you!
This thread is closed

How about a KITCHEN progress report?
(510 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG