The online racing simulator
How about a KITCHEN progress report?
Come on, just a little one. Plzzzzzzzz
I wonder how long it will take for the mods to lock this.
30 mins.
..thinking of ways they can deceive us..
Guys they worked like demons for nearly 12 months to give us what we have so let them have a break. I am sure they are cooking up some goodie for the next patch so just hold on to your panties and enjoy what you have.
12 months?!? 12 months?!?! .. more like several years

sometimes i feel like i want to know what it is they do every day anyway lol

we should have like.. just a week or 2 when they say what they do that day.. i would just like to see what they DO DO instead of getting a report every so often.. just like a week or so.. or every other day or something when they would just say what they did, i seriously want to know what they come up with and find to do every day.. i mean after a while.. you think you would get bored lol or not have anything to work on.. or something
So basically you want them to spend time writing a diary/blog/time sheet up instead of working on the game?
just a quick one.. not an autobiography lol
I think if they do it once a month its more than enough and anyway you should be racing and not on a forum (unless your at work like me).
Quote from XCNuse :12 months?!? 12 months?!?! .. more like several years

sometimes i feel like i want to know what it is they do every day anyway lol

we should have like.. just a week or 2 when they say what they do that day.. i would just like to see what they DO DO instead of getting a report every so often.. just like a week or so.. or every other day or something when they would just say what they did, i seriously want to know what they come up with and find to do every day.. i mean after a while.. you think you would get bored lol or not have anything to work on.. or something

Some people would call that a stalker mentality...
:hide:
(you make it sound like a bad thing) lol
im not asking for a huge 50tybillion page progress report...

maybe like 1 sentence
Quote from XCNuse ::hide:
(you make it sound like a bad thing) lol

Don't get me wrong, I understand where the desire comes from, but you can take it too far...
it keeps us entertained. Progress reports make me want the final more and more
Quote from Roadie :it keeps us entertained. Progress reports make me want the final more and more

To clarify, I'm not talking about progress reports. I just take issue with the apparent desire of some people to get 24/7 updates on everything the devs do. And some people will simply say it's just a joke, but if a bad joke is repeated too often, it's not funny anymore (if it ever was...)
i never said 24/7, maybe like once a month, or every 2 months.
I wasn't referring to you

And anyway, don't mind me. Maybe this time, asking for a progress report will result in one being given (I don't believe that has ever happened before though) and it's always nice to hear from the devs
yah, you gotta keep the devs on their toes! Make sure they aren't out getting wasted every night. j/k

you could probably tell they have when they release a patch with beer truck racing
The devs can get wasted as often as they want (if that's what they want to do)
No they cant, they have a game to finish..

So, get back to work boys.. :bullwhip:
Quote from Roadie :yah, you gotta keep the devs on their toes! Make sure they aren't out getting wasted every night. j/k

Sigh... you don't seem to get my point. "j/k"...
Ahh... a status report! I sure would like to read something along those lines:

SCAWEN:
After thze recent updates, the physics-engine became that demanding, that whe had to completely cut it back to 3 basic values: acceleration rate, decceleration rate, turning rate.
To keep the community happy anyway, we added nitrous oxide injections to all cars, increased spoiler sizes and added a "base volume" option to the sound settings.
weve been spoiled with progress reports! i know no other company that gives them to the public.

we get a progress report when theres something to report, after the s2 release the devs took it easy to avoid exploding. do you really want a progress report when scawen changes his pants? or do you want him working on s2
lol

Progress report:
- new undies applied
- pasta for lunch
- closed an annoying thread on the forums
Quote from FEANOR :So basically you want them to spend time writing a diary/blog/time sheet up instead of working on the game?

a scawen-blog ;D
This thread is closed

How about a KITCHEN progress report?
(510 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG