The online racing simulator
Real Life FZ5 ?
(34 posts, started )
Real Life FZ5 ?
"I don't know if I want a Porsche or a Ferarri, so I made a Poorarri."
its the closest so far, but not spot on
I actually have to say i would proberly buy that. Its nice looking but still not spot on.
#5 - wark
Eww :zombie:
#6 - JJ72
Victor's execution is muchh better
#7 - bbman
It's Eric's...

Anyway, this one is ugly and the FZ is RR, ffs!
Both this one and the FZ50 are ugly IMO.

Big fat duck nosed so-called 'sportscar'..... with diecast styling.
i thought

was FZ50
Why waste so much money on a perfectly fine supra to do that with it?

What is wrong with this.
Quote from Dennisjr13 :Why waste so much money on a perfectly fine supra to do that with it?

It's just a Supra, it's not like it's some sort of supercar or something.

Quote from Dennisjr13 :What is wrong with this.

A - Who's going to drive that on the street?
B - What's the point of having 1000hp if you can't get it to the ground?
C - Is it purposely built for drag racing? If yes, then they didn't do a very good job, and read "B" again. If no, then why do you need 1000hp on the street?
Quote from Dennisjr13 :Why waste so much money on a perfectly fine supra to do that with it?

What is wrong with this.

So you're for one form of obscenely grotesque modification, but not another?

Both cars look like complete and utter crap. The OP at least had a unique one, the one you posted is just an unoriginal failure to look 'cool.'

And people wonder why no one gives real automotive enthusiasts any credence.
Quote from wheel4hummer :It's just a Supra, it's not like it's some sort of supercar or something

I'd like to disagree with you on this one... Supra is not a supercar ONLY because of Japanese manufacturer's "gentelmen's agreement" about all the cars being less powerful than 280 bhp when they leave the factory...
it was intended to battle the likes of Ferrari and Porsche, but not many people who wanted a Porsche wanted to buy a Japanese car and tune it...so basically it's a half built supercar, just add a few hundred HP

P.S: I prefer the looks of TRD3000 supra if Im honest, aftermarket bodykits spoil it...
I very rarely see body mods on cars that look even remotely good. Some times changing the wheels can work, but more often then not the car fresh from the factory already looks it's best.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I very rarely see body mods on cars that look even remotely good. Some times changing the wheels can work, but more often then not the car fresh from the factory already looks it's best.

BMW 3 series and 5 series look plain, in M bodykit they look better

Porsches have Gemballa which makes them look even better (and go faster)

Gallardo looks much more aggressive and has scissor doors like a lambo should after you install hamann kit on it...

SLR looks great, Brabus SLR looks better...

Stock cars look great, but tuned by REALLY GOOD tuning companies - they can be improved
Pffft, rubbish car, needs more screens in it, then it will be awesome-fast.

I like the basic Supra shape. Always amazes me that people do their utmost to cock it up.
Supras aren't anything special, and I don't think they are that good looking (although most aren't ugly). Their main issue is the fact that ricers own all of them, and think they make them look better - the worst looking cars at any car show are bound to be either modified Supras or RX-7s. And that is a fact.
Quote from squidhead :tuned by REALLY GOOD tuning companies

This is the important thing. Most tuned cars seriously lack the 'really good' part.
datsun 280zx
http://www.americandreamcars.com/1981280zxturbo092006.htm

Now this is a car.

My dad used to have one, it wasn't turbo if I remember correctly. But it was a manual 2 seater version. The 2 seater is nicer than the 2+2 one.

This car even had a voice system instead of a buzzer for warnings.
It would tell you if your door was open, or if you needed to get fuel.

What is wrong with this.

Just like the first example posted here it looks horrible, why the bodykit or enormous shiny wheels? It just looks silly.

I actually really like the standard Supra, I think it looks really attractive as a standard road car and think an RB4-esque RWD car with a 300bhp straight six, even a turbocharged one would be a lovely addition to the LRF class. Unfortunately the majority of Supras get bits of tat stuck onto them and are tuned to produce silly unusable amounts of power making a car that would be no fun to race on a track let alone drive on the road.
5000€??? A stock Supra twin-turbo around here (used, obviously) costs 40000€
Quote from squidhead :i thought

was FZ50

wow looks EXACTLY like fz we should have the conv version too
Quote from tristancliffe :Supras aren't anything special, and I don't think they are that good looking (although most aren't ugly). Their main issue is the fact that ricers own all of them, and think they make them look better - the worst looking cars at any car show are bound to be either modified Supras or RX-7s. And that is a fact.

if supras werent anything special they would not cost so much money,and dont tell me a modified supra isnt a supercar these days
Supras are nice, and whats wrong with above supra picture? Its not like some ricer gay tuning, its just a nice bodykit, which wont spoil anything.
Quote from e2mustang :if supras werent anything special they would not cost so much money,and dont tell me a modified supra isnt a supercar these days

Special and price don't have a lot in common. They look a lot faster than they actually are, and they look like they'd go round corners better than they actually do. So they can charge a premium for it - especially as people continue to pay it.

A modified one is certainly not a supercar, but a bloated cruise machine, with a poorly tuned engine (mostly), heavy unaerodynamic bodykit, silly interior upgrades to weigh it down, idiot owner/drivers (generally - they must be to modify it)...

Of course, just my opinion.

Real Life FZ5 ?
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG