The online racing simulator
Thoughts on Furries (such as me)
(129 posts, started )

Poll : Furries

I dont care doesn't matter to me
I like them (or am one of them)
I hate them (hate anything associated with furries)
I only hate the yiffers (the sexual ones)
I used to go out with a plushie... She was great; a very sensual lover (but I don't really know if that was an inherent quality of her 'plushiness'!)

Quote :Category 3 are a scary bunch. These people are actually sexually attracted to "furries" or bipedal animals and perform sexual activities with each other either through suits or online cyber sex (There is a term for this and it is "yiff" or "yiffy"). This is a incredibly sick group of people are DO NOT MAKE UP a good portion of the furry population

Hmmm... Getting a bit judgemental there, aren't you? Personally, I find anthropomorphism itself a troubling philosophical concept, but the idea of people having sex in animal suits is both amusing and banal, but not by any stretch of the imagination would I call it sick.
Raises with exploding sheep...

(you can take it literally too, or any way you like )

Quote from Hyperactive :Raises with exploding sheep...

(you can take it literally too, or any way you like )

*raises with a Super Sheep* Dah DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH! (a la Worms 2)
Seriously...does this include hardcore Trekkies? A guy at work was a hardcore Trekkie...even wore his Captain Kirk 'uniform' to the works Xmas party one year..took him another 3 years to live it down. As a sidenote, he announced last year that he was a transgendered person and was going to have "Teh Chop" (Total reconstructive surgery). This was not met with the same derision as when he 'came out' as a Trekkie.
Quote from Bladerunner :Seriously...does this include hardcore Trekkies? A guy at work was a hardcore Trekkie...even wore his Captain Kirk 'uniform' to the works Xmas party one year..took him another 3 years to live it down. As a sidenote, he announced last year that he was a transgendered person and was going to have "Teh Chop" (Total reconstructive surgery). This was not met with the same derision as when he 'came out' as a Trekkie.

Not quite. Furries are specifically people that dress up as animals in one way or another, be it virtually or getting themselves a suit made. The Trekkie you're describing is just that - a trekkie. Rather large difference between dressing up as Kirk and dressing up as an animal
Quote from AndroidXP :People who dress up like animals. Don't Google it, unless you're turned on by drawings of human-like animals having (gay) sex. Once seen, you can never unsee it again. Remember these words. :geezer:

We shall always listen to Androids words of experience.
let me guess these guys are the emos of anime ??

in the wise words of osama bin laden - " if in doubt , Ak-47 out.... or just run and hide "
Gorillagrams anybody?
Quote from Bladerunner :Seriously...does this include hardcore Trekkies? A guy at work was a hardcore Trekkie...even wore his Captain Kirk 'uniform' to the works Xmas party one year..took him another 3 years to live it down. As a sidenote, he announced last year that he was a transgendered person and was going to have "Teh Chop" (Total reconstructive surgery). This was not met with the same derision as when he 'came out' as a Trekkie.

It would include "a trekkie" if he had dressed up as Spock or Worf
Questions:

Do you have to neuter a furry to keep it from going on long mating escapades?

Do furries freeze upon visual contact with headlights when crossing a road at night?

Are furry roadkills collected by the street sweepers or are they subjected to special treatment reserved for human cadavers?

Do homes that house furries have to be appropriately themed? Will a hamster-furry require a treadmill?

Are furries inclided to territorial pissing?
I'm getting more and more confused with this thread. Is it something like this ?
Sorry, just had to post this (monty python)

Eek Eek! :mouse:
I like them as it make simracing quite an acceptable hobby! Thanks to ''Trekkies'' etc too! You make our hobby juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about socially acceptable!

Now where did I put my helmet and Turbo Fan Wind blower... Ahh here..

/me tightens 4 point harnass and sets 'Crash Sim Tyson Punch Glove' to full alert..
It's all just role-playing. It really depends whether you take it too far or not.
Having a laugh doing something is completely different from refusing to live life as a normal person at all.

So obviously I voted "don't care".
My three-year-old nephew likes to watch Disney films, so he's a Category 1 Furry? And so is every other child I've ever met?

Seems you'd have to be a bit short on membership of your little subculture to feel the need to expand it to include all infants the world over.
I was told that there were many anti-furry sentiments on the net but after a while I haven't received any serious hate from the gaming community

I also received no comments on the WikiFur and VGCats (yes VGCats is a furry comic) sponsored cars.

Thxs for the replies *HISS*
Quote from lizardfolk :I was told that there were many anti-furry sentiments on the net but after a while I haven't received any serious hate from the gaming community

I also received no comments on the WikiFur and VGCats (yes VGCats is a furry comic) sponsored cars.

Send me the wikifur skin pl0x

And I'm not /too/ familiar with VGCats

I'm in the wikifur

(Guess my name. Go on! Guess!!)

*caws*

DK
I like to have sex with the playboy bunnies... Does that make me a Categorie 3?
Quote from lizardfolk :I was told that there were many anti-furry sentiments on the net but after a while I haven't received any serious hate from the gaming community

I've just looked at the WikiFur, and found that some of my SL friends are in there. I also noticed that most of my SL furry friends aren't in there, possible because they're not really within the main furry communities.

If you do look at the Second Life characters section on there, you'll see the names Jaycatt Nico and Frogg Marlowe. They're amazing guys, and rather handy when it comes to music too
So is it only japanese-looking anthropomorphic animals you want to... er ... you like looking at, or does anything go? What about Beatrix Potter, or A.A. Milne, or Kenneth Grahame?
I think you mean you are zoophile, right?
Quote from thisnameistaken :What about Beatrix Potter, or A.A. Milne, or Kenneth Grahame?

Thanks, now you'll get the Peter Rabbit fetishists started. Not to mention the Homosexual Interspecies Task Force with their Mole-and-Ratty-were-an-item arguments.

Thoughts on Furries (such as me)
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG