The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
i invented a way to increase acutness of sense amazingly
here state of technique:

http://www.web-us.com/brain/Vi ... Hemispheric_Dominance.htm

http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

my advance: paint the red and blue circles on a windows glass eyes distance, 5cm, and just look through it far away to see it double

my view, i can see now very small letters and numbers which before i couldnt

i can hear now acute voice of children from at least 1 km

in the song if you could read my mind which i knew for long started noticing sounds i hadnt heard before, beatifull

and the most amazing for two times ive been closed to enlightenment:

once i was having a coffe on the beach and for a second my view starting seeing as clear at 180º from center point as central view, something amazing but somebdoy distracted me

again for a second time, it all has to do with peripheral view, we should see as agood camera, detail as good in center as in borders and focused at all distances

what do you think?

without contact lense i see pigeons aura and sometimes crowns on people
You hear acute voices in your head? Why am I not surprised.

Quote from lerts :without contact lense i see pigeons aura

Pigeons are pretty spiritual creatures.
Ludwig? Is that you?
rofl

(make it stop!!!)
#5 - mr_x
I'll have some of what he's on, whatever it is.
Lmao, classic thread already.

Got to try this though, it sounds awesome
Quote :Practice every day until you can do it for 45 minutes straight. I think you'll find the resulting state of mind quite interesting.

Go cross eyed for 45 minutes!? Woah. :hypnotize

Philip K Dick said the best way to improve hemispherical balance was to consume massive amounts of vitamin C. He also said that you could see God this way.
lay off the doobie

AtomAnt, is it you?
If you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.
Quote from Forbin :If you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

Really? How much?
Did you know a friend of mine is part of the Luxemberg coastguard?
Quote from Electrik Kar :Go cross eyed for 45 minutes!? Woah. :hypnotize

Philip K Dick said the best way to improve hemispherical balance was to consume massive amounts of vitamin C. He also said that you could see God this way.

Philip K Dick had serious mental health problems in the last part of his life

But you forgot to mention the way to reduce eyestrain:
Quote :
Look at a distant object through two toilet paper tubes (as if they are binoculars) while holding a finger over the far end of each tube so your fingers make a cross in your field of vision.

It will help you reduce eyestrain (but less than wide-eyed vision which has become completely natural to me with time), but it will make you look like a moron. Do this only at home, kids
Quote from sidi :I also hear the children's voices could you invent something to make them quieter please.

Sidi, may I suggest a liquor store?
Be a lert! We ALL need lerts!

Actually, we don't.
#16 - joen
I like pie.
Discuss.
A few points I would like to raise concerning this thread.
1) The thread title...it is obvious that YOU (lerts) invented NOTHING..you have just provided a link.
2) The easiest way for Phillip K Dick to see a God would be to look in a mirror (think about it guys and gals )
3) Hearing children at ANY range is a PITA when you are trying to do something important and constructive...like race on LFS
4) Snake and Pygmy Pie FTW!!11!one!
Quote from Bladerunner :
2) The easiest way for Phillip K Dick to see a God would be to look in a mirror (think about it guys and gals )

Quoted for truth. I will never discuss his mastery.
#20 - Jakg
You know Lerts is crazy when the more you drink the LESS sense his posts make.
Quote from lerts :i can hear now acute voice of children from at least 1 km

Congratulations, you've discovered that kids make prank calls. Or you have superpowers! You're wasting your time here - go now and fight the evildoers! For the good of Earth!

Quote from lerts :without contact lense i see pigeons aura and sometimes crowns on people

Congratulations, you've discovered cataracts.

Or maybe they're space-pigeons. Or you're at a "come as your favourite monarch" costume party.

Quote from lerts :...anything...

Congratulations to us, we've discovered :spam:

Another quality thread from the house of lerts
Quote from Hankstar :Congratulations, you've discovered that kids make prank calls. Or you have superpowers! You're wasting your time here - go now and fight the evildoers! For the good of Earth!

if he's going to be a superhero, we might as well think of a catchy name for him....
#23 - DeKo
Ill be having some of that glue off yae.
Quote from squidhead :if he's going to be a superhero, we might as well think of a catchy name for him....

Nonsense Man. Or Insanio.
Hmmm, what to name a person famous (or infamous) for laughable gibberish whom noone has any sympathy for ... Anna Nicole perhaps?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG