The online racing simulator
Quote from Hankstar :Hmmm, what to name a person famous (or infamous) for laughable gibberish whom noone has any sympathy for ... ?

Mazz4200

Too modest to suggest myself =]
Quote from lerts :
i see pigeons aura

I really really should stop drinking and reading posts in this forum, now I need to clean my monitor...again. Seriously though, I want whatever you are smoking.

Oh his superhero name is obviously Pigeon Aura Man
Quote from Hankstar :Hmmm, what to name a person famous (or infamous) for laughable gibberish whom noone has any sympathy for ...

We already have a name for those kinds of people.

We call him Kev.
Quote :Hmmm, what to name a person famous (or infamous) for laughable gibberish whom noone has any sympathy for ... Anna Nicole perhaps?

Miss South Carolina
Quote from Hankstar :Hmmm, what to name a person famous (or infamous) for laughable gibberish whom noone has any sympathy for ... Anna Nicole perhaps?

Heather Mills.
haha are you reading my mind or waht

how do you know my plans:

by this method (the invention is seeing it double by looking through it painted on glass, much easier than crossing your eyes) i intend to become enlightend and then have superpowers like seeing auras seeing into the future bilocating my body

then id see every bad thing is gona happen and by bilocating in thousands of me avoid it

to not work too much ill spread the method to become suprhuman which will make bad people see karma and stop acting badly

theen to avoid superpopulation we will melt all ice on mars to create an atmosphere and that wouldbe the 1st step
Can you go back to moaning about the demo please. It makes more sense. And is physically possible.

If not, can I have what you've injected/snorted/shoved up your arse so that it seems fine to me as well?

:Eyecrazy:

:uglyhamme
Quote : theen to avoid superpopulation we will melt all ice on mars to create an atmosphere and that wouldbe the 1st step

Condoms ftw!
Is that the second step EK? Or do we need more than meltwater and contraceptives to make Mars habitable?
Quote from lerts :

theen to avoid superpopulation we will melt all ice on mars to create an atmosphere and that wouldbe the 1st step

Someone has been watching Total Recall, can't stop looking at the triple breasted woman eh? She probaly has some kind of breast aura.
#39 - Osco
lay down the crackpipe boy
First we gotta tune the crystal matrix frequency of Mars to a harmonious and habitable oscillation. Otherwise everyone will get headaches and think nasty thoughts. That will require lots and lots of chanting. I won't go into the logistics of pre habitation crystal calibration, it's simply beyond the scope of this forum. It would suffice to say that it's a lot more difficult than the relatively simple process of melting large chunks of ice to get the rivers flowing again to the extent needed in order to sustain a large population of colonists.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Someone has been watching Total Recall, can't stop looking at the triple breasted woman eh? She probaly has some kind of breast aura.

if you use his method of looking at things every woman has 3 breasts ... now that i think about it he might be on to something after all
Quote from Shotglass :if you use his method of looking at things every woman has 3 breasts ... now that i think about it he might be on to something after all

Wouldn't he be seeing 6 breasts each with their own aura? Every normal woman would have 4 aura breasts...maybe we were too quick to judge lerts.
I like the way women come stock, none of this triple breast BS. It doesn't increase performance at all, and it really doesn't look any better.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I like the way women come stock, none of this triple breast BS. It doesn't increase performance at all, and it really doesn't look any better.

well think about it in the way of 2 hands one mouth ... as youll notice a normal woman is lacking at least 1 breast
I leave the hands there and put the mouth elsewhere.
Please don't make me think sex thoughts with people like you in them, Bob. :vomit:
Kev, you don't want to know what I do at night with these thoughts.

:hide:
This is getting kinky. I like it.
Quote from lerts :here state of technique:
and the most amazing for two times ive been closed to enlightenment:

I've been closed to enlightenment my entire life

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG