The online racing simulator
Decals pack
(36 posts, started )
Ok, well to all of you who are upset, and have tears running down their face ... I've edited the 1st post now.

/me hands everyone tissues
Better now?
Quote from tristancliffe :To be fair, it does sound as though you are claiming you made them, and people HATE others 'stealing' their work.

If you had put Decals collated by Daniel..., but made by [list of artists] you would be okay.

But if you want to be marked out as a work thief, then that's fine by me.

Ok, so I understand the value of giving a cited document, but for stuff like this, it really pisses me off unless I know off hand the person, or it was an e-friend or something. Like, lets say I spend hours and hours collecting pics, editing, and doing all this work, but forget to look where I got it from, do you really think I will care to spend ANOTHER 3~4 hrs trying to find all that crap again, just to tell the world that THIS specific person made em? Hell no! I wont go and claim it all and act like I did ALL the work, and mention something like, "images/grafix/etc" partially collected from all over the interent, if the creators of em see this... well, ok... whatever, they DID make it, and I didn't claim it so whatever.

EDIT: Me=drunk.
nice decals!! thx!
#29 - Gunn
Moved to skin tools etc. since this is not an LFS add-on.

Good that you changed your first post btw. Nobody was crying, just setting you straight on simple matter of etiquette and common sense. You probably shouldn't be freely distributing other people's work in the first place anyway, unless you have their permission to do so.
Thanks for this Ima put em on my new car skin, Even though I suck at making skins :P
thanks alot , high quality genki decal... just what i wanted !!
ima do what sp33d up is doing
Thanks for good decals. I am going to try skinning now
great post m8, thank you

I'll go for these

Decals pack
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG