The online racing simulator
Decals pack
(36 posts, started )
Decals pack
Well, I know I've probably posted this in the wrong catagory, Admin/Mod feel free to move, but here's Decal and Graphic pack, after a year or so sitting on my HD, I've finally decided to make this .psd file public.
It IS a large file, so most likely it'll take longer than any normal .psd file to load.

No-doubt you've seen some of these Decals before, but yeah .. enjoy I've 'rar'ed them up so it saves a little space

Feel free to let me know what you think of them.

http://rapidshare.com/files/77728967/Decals_25.rar.html

The Decals wern't made by me, I just imported them all into a single .psd file. Their work can be found at "http://www.fsr.no/d1rdgp/downloads.php"

Thanks.
Dan
Can you please upload some pictures?
Would like to know what I am downloading and installing. Noticed any FPS drops when installing this too btw?
Quote from The Very End :Can you please upload some pictures?
Would like to know what I am downloading and installing. Noticed any FPS drops when installing this too btw?

They're decals for god's sake! You'll only get a 20-25 fps drop, well worth it.
Thanks Dan
Yeah sure I'll upload pictures, but hmm yeah they're only high res decals.. but meeh
A little 'pink' and a bit 'drifty' but some good things in there which I will undoubtedly use. Very good work.
Quote from Doorman :They're decals for god's sake! You'll only get a 20-25 fps drop, well worth it.
Thanks Dan

What about us poor people that has like 10 FPS?
Will be a nice slideshow
Quote from Doorman :A little 'pink' and a bit 'drifty' but some good things in there which I will undoubtedly use. Very good work.

Yeah, there's Race and Drift decals for you to choose from

But .. just saved the .psd file as .jpeg for you.. and didn't realise it was so big .. .jpeg @ 4.15mb and 4500x4500
Holy shit lol xD
4MB for a single JPG? Thats need to be compressed or something, but nevermind, I`ll download it and see.

Edit : Ahhh, great work, way better than your compressing skills :P
They`ll be handy!
dude, just use photobucket! It's so much simpler for posting pics...
Sorry for a late response, here is a small preview for those who can't wait for a 4mb download.
Attached images
Decals25 Preview.jpg
Quote from Mako. :dude, just use photobucket! It's so much simpler for posting pics...

I do use photobucket .. but faaackwaiting an age to upload a 4500x4500 picture But I've uploaded a smaller image in my post above
GOod stuff! Thank you.
oooo. Great work, should be alot easier to get ideas for skins now.. My current FOX skin makes the car look like a piece
Thanks
Well, nothing to do with it then
Nice decals tho
Thanks for the positive feedback. ;D
Oo being smart are we.. well read this that I posted "No-doubt you've seen some of these Decals before."
All I did was make it easier to get these decals/graphics .. without having to lasso around them or anything, I'm only taking credit for the work I've done, I've not said I "made them".

So mabye read carefully before thinking you're all big and smart.. when infact, your post meant nothing.

Back at you...
so putting "Decals and Graphics by Daniel597" on it means what, exactly? that you DIDN'T make the decals? i see.

and i wasn't being smart about it, i just don't like to see good work like this go uncredited to the rightful owner. if you took the time to create a pack, why not take another few seconds and tell us where you got the decals from? i would have assumed that is common sense.
'I' put every Decal on a simple PSD .. so;
1. They're easier to use/find
2. All in 1 place so you can easily drag/copy and paste.

Daang I hate smart arses
you missed my point entirely. but i'm not going to go on and on about it. i'll just ask this:

what is so "smart" about asking where you got your decals from? and why you didn't, and won't, credit who made them?
Can you quote yourself "Asking where you got the decals from" because I can't see a post saying that, you didn't "ask" you kind of had a hissy fit, from what the posts look like anywya. Who said I "won't" credit them.. please, stop posting things that you and I havn't said/done, and just putting your own words in to make it totally mean nothing.
To be fair, it does sound as though you are claiming you made them, and people HATE others 'stealing' their work.

If you had put Decals collated by Daniel..., but made by [list of artists] you would be okay.

But if you want to be marked out as a work thief, then that's fine by me.

Decals pack
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG