The online racing simulator
ROFL

For a second there I thought that was serious
Superb
Just love the part:
...[FONT=Arial][I]I started playing the demo back in 2003...[/I][/FONT][FONT=Arial][I]I have rights too, even that it never popped into my mind to actually buy the game...[/I][/FONT]

That is yout the kind of people that are moaning about XRT in demo!
Maybe it´s time to get rid of the "demo user racing community".

Just allow 30 Minutes LFS online per day, you can test the game and if you like it, buy it.

I think the devs are too generous to demo users which is shown by the massive abuse of the intention of a demo version.
Quote from Viper93 :ROFL

For a second there I thought that was serious

I was thinking the same when I first was reading it, but had a good laugh when I was done reading it
:hihi:

(alot new smilies, or am i wrong?)
Quote from St4Lk3R :I doubt that any of these demo drivers will find out soon that they can actually buy the game and the XRT is magically back again.

I'm sure they know. My guess is that to them the word "Demo" doesn't mean "trial version without any warranty" but something like "fully functional version with less content that you get for free". And now that some of the demo content has been taken out, they come complaining in their role of dissatisfied customers.

Scavier could offer to give them their money back, of course...
the thing is, I TIRED drifting yesterday... I used the KY track, and the XRT... I prcticed for 4 hrs straight, and still couldn't do it right... so I dont understand why the demoers are complaining... because the XRT kinda sucks.
LOL nice one. I personally think if your not racing with a wheel, your not sim-racing.
Quote from BigTime :LOL nice one. I personally think if your not racing with a wheel, your not sim-racing.

In that case, my sim racing starts in a few weeks!!
#61 - Gizz
i was feeling a little run down today till i read this!!! just awsome! ...

im still scratching my head wondering where all these bad posts are coming from??? i carnt see how a sim getting more realistic is a bad thing?? saying that maybe its us... maybe the devs have been sending electrical impulses through our wheels and brainwashing us???.....

oohh yea and scawen for "prime minister"
Deggis, great job
had funn
My thoughts - new patch is fantastic. Lots of added realism and brilliant reply from the devs in that interview

Message to "Broke Demo Drifters" - stop whinging about it, stop drifting, get a f*cking job then pay for s2, everybody's happy.

I do find keyboard controls difficult at this time as I'm laid up after an operation so can't use my wheel, but in that situation a gamepad isn't too bad to use, just waiting for the day that I decide to buy a G25 - seen some brilliant reviews and LFS needs it. It's been badged as the ultimate racing simulator, and whats a simulator when you can't damage engine components and the main control method is a keyboard?? A simulator is just that - simulate real life.

If I were the devs, my reply would be "Find me a car which you operate with a keyboard and we'll make the game keyboard friendly".

A decentish wheel is less than £30 nowadays - and LFS S2 is only £24, so whats the problem? Even benefits give out more than that per week now so stop complaining, and learn that you have to BUY things you want in real life. Sh*t happens at the end of the day.

Devs - Well done, major changes in Patch Y - all for the better IMHO!

Nick
The joke about a pink wheel is useless, because for a mouse driver nothing has changed in LFS. I continue driving with mouse and don't see a problem to change gear. Yes, I'd like to buy a rudder & pedals (not a round wheel), but don't want to bother myself with mounting and unmount it to the table.
Its quite easy i do it every day!!!!
Quote from detail :The joke about a pink wheel is useless, because for a mouse driver nothing has changed in LFS.

Good that you're in the minority of mouse drivers then I think most of the whining related to removing of auto cut/blip comes from mouse drivers. That was just referring to the arti/superficial reasons some of themm have now brought up. Excuses like like "no space for a wheel" (in a 60m³ single flat) or the "money reason" when at cheapest you can get a second-hand DFP for less than 50 € and they probably spend more money weekly on booze.
Well, I have a DFP, but yesteday I just felt like driving the F1 around with a mouse, and trying to figure out how to make it take off like a plane with 0 DF settings.
:something Nice
Great, haha that is funn i got G25 i use mouse sometimes!!
Quote from detail :The joke about a pink wheel is useless, because for a mouse driver nothing has changed in LFS. I continue driving with mouse and don't see a problem to change gear.

Agreed, it took me no more than 2 hours to get used to driving with the new patch.
didnt take me anytime jus ame out right out the box i drove great like normal!!! Haha im kiddin but it was easy to switch!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG